Summer is up to the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just waiting for canada to have parts!!!

ncix.com dude. Price matched with directcanada. Shipping wiht DC is terrible though.

i worked my first 40 hour week. i worked my first overtime hours

how old are you? I worked my first 40h week like 3 years ago, and have one many since then. I hate them lol.

I lied, i have one thing that is going to be cool this summer, im picking up a huge computer order today :).

Over time is excellent, 1.5x pay makes working it worth it, usually. made those 50+ hr a week at Omax almost worth it when those fat pay checks started rolling in.

Summer's over? When did it start? The only thing that changed for me that past few months is that i spent more time outside with the baby cause she is older. Other than that it was the same thing as it was last year. :p

After school is over you will want to go back. cause once you start working everyday you dont get summers off unless you become a teacher. :p

Worked as a clerk 2-3 days a week , at UFO Music (music store in Tel-Aviv) owned by 2 good friends of mine. I was at home watching Twin Peaks (not finished anyone puts a spoiler ill cut their balls off), and reading and listening to music. I didn't go to NYC because there was supposed to be a Metal Festival here but they canceled, so I'm not making the mistake I did this summer and next summer i'm flying to UK/EU for a good Festival. Even though I missed my yearly trip to the US , I am happy I just chilled at home and met friends, and met weird people at the store I worked at.

Now it's back to the school year and i'm a senior now so only 25 hours per week !

Worked. Played wow. Rebuilt my computer. Worked some more. Played more wow. Rebuilt the computer again. repeat until head asplodes.

Summer school :D (a lot eaiser then regular) ;)
Worked
Sat around and did nothing
Played my 360
Painted my GH 2 guitar
Made some youtube videos
Watched the greatest Olympics of my life...

Worked, same as every other season.
Finished my Associates' degree, started on my BA.
Upgraded my graphics card.
Paid a lot of bills.
Still have not received my economic stimulus check or the other half of my income tax refund...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom