Summer Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzfan

In Runtime
hey, I am looking for a good summer job, but the problem is i am only 15 so i was wondering if any of you knew of any places that would hire a 15 year old. And also were are the rest of u high schoolers working?

Since you don't have a location listed in your location, it's kinda' hard to say who might be hiring in your location.

Some states don't allow that age for working. Some do.

Dave :D

ok, sorry. I live in MN and it is legal to work at 15 here, but i am having trouble finding a place besides like a concession stand that will hire people my age.

its legal to work at the age of 13 in Melbourne and i cant find a job i like and pays good i want to do something with computers

I've looked at the listings of jobs in WV. There are pages and pages of jobs at fast food places and car washes, all at minimum wage. There is a high turnover rate with those jobs and most of those are teenagers. (That's not a slur against teenagers either!)

Dave :D

Try working for your high school. Then copy all the keys that they are dense enough to trust ya with. :)

Or hold a sign on the side of the road in construction... I know in Kansas it pays $8-11 an hr.

It may be worth looking into. I don't know what MN pays their state workers... but anythings worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom