Summer Gas Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here in Connecticut I just paid, "$3.41" per gallon for 94 octane. Yes, I realize it's the highest grade of gasoline that is offered, but I won't use less then 93 if I can't get 94. Yes, you can tell the difference between 94 or 93 and grades like 87 - which are like sludge-oline.

Anyway, this same 94 octane was "$2.49" per gallon in November. So roughly 6 months it's jumped up about $1.00 per gallon. And I'm sure by mid-summer, it will be $4.00 per gallon.

No cap on Gas prices, FTW!

The cheapest gas around here is 87 octane for $3.60. 94 octane would be around $3.80.

nothern ohio is $2.97 for 87 octane. I use at least 89 octane. Agreed with havoc that anything less than that is garbage. You're car runs cleaner, better, better mileage, and is healthier for the car.

I refuse to put 87 in my tank anymore. My car doesn't really benefit much from going any higher than 90 so I just stick with 89.

I heard on the news that prices were going to drop on or after Memorial Day.

Long live BMX. My 20 inch will be in service all summer. Gas/Insurance/car payments = R-A-P-E

$1.16 a liter here.. Thats why I walk everywhere.. I would drive my bike but thats on the other side of the province.

I just filled up my tank today on my way to work.

My tank is 22.5 gallons, it took 18.9 gallons.
I used 93 Ultra @ $3.41 per gallon

Total = $64.45

Ouch...

hey man i have benn hearing that it will be over $5 a galon before summer these *** holes up on capital hill want to drain every last cent out of the american working man/women this ****es me off so much because alll we need to do is take over iraq and all those other ****ing countries and take all there oil and if people dont like it in other countries we should just drop a bomb on them the **** with public relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom