Suitable Reward????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Suitable Reward????

umm...Chubz did you even bother to read the replies? that would not be a very nice thing to do

should have mentioned this to you silesia. when you get your CD's back you should back them up by making cd-to-cd copies or rip them to MP3 at a high bitrate and store them on CD's or hard disk. cdEX is a good program to use for this. i would recommend using at least 256kbps

mrzeeedler said:
I would give him like 20bucks for lunch. Because Your cds are worth far more then 20 bucks.

Got my CD back tonight. He would not except my reward of $20.

So I am using it to order some Pizza instead.
I eat Pizza tonight while I listen to my 'Chunes'. :cool:

Emily said:
Write him a really nice thank-you note on flowery stationary. He'll appreciate that you're thankful enough for him that you'll put your masculinity on the line.

I memorised his name, and I am going to right a letter of thanks (might put a few Lotto Scratchies in there). CC a copy to his employeer too.

mac_mogul said:
Perhaps this is too late, but you could always just thank him by saying "thank you so much, you have no idea how much these CD's mean to me!" And just express your feelings in words. :)

I did. I think the reward of him knowing that he did some good today was more than enough reward for him.

Chubz said:
Crap!

I didnt see the post you made about 2 months ago,

Are you talking about this post :rolleyes:

Chubz said:
I hope you find the guy who did it, and not only get your stuff back, but hopefully kick his a$$ along with that.

Geez, if I found the guy I know I would sure put a hurting on him, especially considering it was 300$ worth of stuff.........wow.,

I will remember that the next time I see myself in the mirror.
fcbookcov.jpg

ekÆsine said:
should have mentioned this to you silesia. when you get your CD's back you should back them up by making cd-to-cd copies or rip them to MP3 at a high bitrate and store them on CD's or hard disk. cdEX is a good program to use for this. i would recommend using at least 256kbps

Been doing that lately.
How ever i am thinking of getting a 512Mb SD Stick for my PDA and using that as an MP3 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom