Sucks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time I was in a hurry to get somewhere and took a turn at like 55. It wasn't a bad turn, however the weight of the car on the one side caused the one rear tire to burst, causing a fishtail. Pretty scary stuff.

I later found out I had a screw lodged in a belt in the tire, which made it 10x weaker than normal.

wow that was random

what is the suggested mileage that you should change your tires? I drive a 01 Civic :)

It all depends on how you drive and what kind of tires they are. Also if you have the money you should change all of your tires at the same time.

stick a penny into the tread with Lincoln's head pointing down...if the tread just comes up to his head then u need to replace the tires....don't even ask where i heard that LOL :D

it's a good technique H4x3r, and don't listen to the gay commercials tell you that it won't work, they just want you to spend money on getting all your tires tested. Here's what you do: Go down to wal mart when you've saved up enough money, buy 4 of their cheapest $30-40 tires, get the $9.86 instillation/lifetime warranty with them, and you'll never have to pay for tires again! That's what I did and my fiance, and we get free tires all the time! If your tires are getting kinda old, slash them! hehehe, Wal-mart would kill me if they found out I've been doing that for years :D

i was on the freeway in far left lane when my tire blew. lucky no one was in the two right lanes. so i was able to get to the far right shoulder before my tire last all its air. the rim took no damage. i had no tools to change my tire. so i called a cab and the cab driver came and changed my tire. some really cool guy from africa---fresh off the boat. it was a bad situation that turned out great and i only lost one hour of my life.

We were driving down the autobahn in a van with 7 people and packed full of French food during this summer. It was hot and while we were driving the van started shaking like mad and so we pulled into a gas station (coincedence?) and when we removed the tire, we could see this giant boil and it promptly exploded. We were lucky that the heat didnt effect the bad rubber in the tire and make it explode while we were driving. My mom was throughly freaked out about that for a while. :p

P.P. Mguire said:
Luickily i havent had any problems w/ tires. My car is fairly new and so are the tired. It would be **** gettin the tires off my 19" rims cause they are so small.

Ummm... You change the weel when you get a flat not the tyre HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom