this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

alienAntFarm

In Runtime
i got after school detion because i am failing science and my teacher is makeing a big deal about becuse only like 5 people are passing.

do you think this is right

I don't. When more than half of the class is failing the teacher is going too fast or not teaching good enough.

thank you me teacher is crap and most of the class thinks that is true, and she gave my friends got in big trouble for leaving 30 seconds early

Sometimes the teachers suck, you just have to deal with it... :(

When I was doing second year of high-school (Swedish equivalent) I got a new physics teacher who, in my oppinion, sucked pretty badly. My grade dropped from an A to an F in 6 months. I eventually passed, but with a quite lowsy grade.

What I'm trying to say is - school's often not fair, you just have to try to make the best of the situation. I could have swollowed my pride and just done my homework, but instead I stood by and watched my grade go down the drain..... Just some advice ;)

theres good and bad teachers wherever you go, I say, transfer! (or hire an assasin - Or just do your best)

An F in two weeks -- not bad ;)

An apple man quoting Gates?? Now that's something you don't see every day...

i got another day of after school because i didnt have enough right answers

she said that she used to be a science teacher i think that she got fired because she is to fat (by the way she weights around 800 pounds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom