Stupid things in School.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schools are just day care centers for older children...

Your supposed to be incouraging us that school is important, especially as a mature, sensible mod :p

LOL at Vid 5. That looks ... wrong. Anyway, poor guy thats at the bottom.

Well I had a video of our school vandalism fights and wreckage but the teachers found out about it and took it down. I can't wait to leave school

Well I had a video of our school vandalism fights and wreckage but the teachers found out about it and took it down. I can't wait to leave school

I am sure that those in school feel the same way. Those of us who are already out felt that way at one point in time.

Just know this. Once you leave the real world begins. No more vacations for anything. You work everday. No days off for XMas holiday. You work everyday.:p

You kids have it easy in school enjoy it now. Cause once you leave you will want to go back and have your summers off.

You kids have it easy in school enjoy it now. Cause once you leave you will want to go back and have your summers off.
surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

man i have seen some good fights in school some really lame ones but some good ones as well

the best guy v guy fight i saw had the little guy get one good punch in the took down this big dude and once he was on the ground it was all over, little guy whipped him into a bloody mess

the best girl v girl fight i saw, was when one girl slammed the other girls head into a car hood then ripped her shirt off, the girl had like 3 bras on for some reason, idk but it was great

**** ive seen a guy v girl fight where the chick put a cig out on the dudes face and then he just knocked her out in about two hits

^well that one occured in the school parking lot

i dont know the two involved personally but i think its safe to say they both have issues lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom