Stupid people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this for stupid people.

Here I am about to go to work this morning. And I had some dumb idiot uni student (Female, Blond) park their car half way accross my drive way.
Anyways, I got a sneaky feeling that she has been doing this for a few weeks now.

DUMB ASS :- Oh, you do mind if I park my car here? I know it's blocking your drive way. I just need to get to uni.
ME (not had morning coffee yet) :- <Raise Eye Brow> Any when are you going to be moving it?
DUMB ASS :- Um... this afternoon.
ME (Going to make a strong coffee this morning) :- And what if myself, or any other of the 2 people that live with me need to use it in the mean time.
DUMB ASS :- But you guys are normally at work during the day.
ME (OKay, put in a guranna tablet along with this one) :- And if I come home early?
DUMB ASS :- Ummm....
ME :- You have 30 seconds to get in your car and find another place to park, or I call the police and organise a tow truck. And I find your car in my drive way again, I am wheel clamping it.

She did move her car.

"Oh, you do mind if I park my car here? I know it's blocking your drive way." what a dumb ass question!

BTW, I am not bluffing about the wheel clamping

Haha, nice. But of you wheel clamped it it would be in your driveway for even longer... :)

Greg said:
Haha, nice. But of you wheel clamped it it would be in your driveway for even longer... :)
Well if that was the case, I would of gone to work via public transport (which is no problem for me), and have them worry about when I will be coming back.

Trust me, it would be worth the $8 spent. :p

lol you should have agreed to sell the computer then when he came round pretended it was the wrong address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom