Stupid Drunk Drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey havoc I commend you, you did the right thing in that situation and we need more people like you in society. I hope that guy gets a good lesson in the drunk tank, drunk morons.

HAVOC2k5 said:
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE... Or at least, not around me...
I am currently in the process of purchasing my sister's car. She want to get to me for $1000. And I am arranging to give her $200 or so each paycheque.
As soon as she get the money, she's putting it on her credit card.

Problem. one of the people that she lives with, Guido, has been known to borrow the car when ever he feels like it. And this guy is has been known to drive / speed drunk, stoned, tired or combinaiton of the above on a regulare basis. Plus the fact that this guy is financailly challanged as he's normally spending his pay on Booze and Pot.
Like it took him about 6 weeks to payment in $20 installments for a router that he purchased for his boss. The money that is boss orginally gave him for this rotuer got blown on Booze and Smokes.

So this week end, I am going to have talk with my sister and family as see if i can come to some agreement where I aquire the car shortly after the first payment as it's not my driving that I am fearing.

The last thing i want to get into the following :-
I am half way making payments on my sisters car.
My sister is putting the money directly on her credit card.
And Guido smashes it car while he's drunk leaving me both out of pocket and no car.

I agree that drunk drivers are friggin idiots.

I had a run in with one last year as well. A drunk woman backed into my car at an intersection, and took off. I promptly chased her with my car, honking, etc trying to get her to pull over.

She just kept driving until she got home and parked her car and went inside. I pulled into the driveway sideways by the road to block her potential escape (I have a crappy car so meh) or to be able to take off in case she had hostile friends inside.

Called 911 during the chase, and the cops met us at her place, where she found herself arrested. Then, of course, I had to do the whole court thing, etc.

Well, things have gotten a bit more interesting. I got a call from the Case Detective this morning. Come to find out this guy was drving a stolen vehicle, no licence - which was suspended for prior DWI's.
Also, he was wanted on several warrants for Burgulary and narcotics charges out of another state.. From what they said, "He's been on the run for awhile."

So, yeah... I captured and detained a wanted felone. I called my lawyer this morning and talked to him about what happened and he said everything should be fine. I also asked the detective if there was any word on how the victim in the car he hit was and he said, "The guy suffered a broken leg and several cuts and bruises, but will recover." Which is good.

I kinda had trouble sleeping last night cause I was up thinking about what happened. And my knees are all screwed up and starting to scab up and are really sore today...

Oh well... Suck it up right?

great job man!!!

I probably would've done the same thing cause you could probably get in trouble if you watched him run away and not do anything about it!!!

Great job and oh yeah you should be a cop or something!!!

I'd probably be a cop but i am better at fixing computers and building them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom