stupid ants...they should get a new life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem too. So I just bought a set of 4 ant traps, and set them at all the concentrated points. Within a few days, they're all gone.

I had a problem like this in the kitchen too. I didn't use traps, but by accident, my kitchen sink flooded, and then flooded the whole floor. So the water went through all the cracks. Never seen an ant, since then.

I had the same problem too. So I just bought a set of 4 ant traps, and set them at all the concentrated points. Within a few days, they're all gone.

I had a problem like this in the kitchen too. I didn't use traps, but by accident, my kitchen sink flooded, and then flooded the whole floor. So the water went through all the cracks. Never seen an ant, since then.

so what he is saying is take a hose and leave it running inside your house for a few days and you should be fine :D

when your house looks like the nile, bugs should be the least of your worries.....

the fact that the beer in your fridge could float away. now thats something we gotta think about.

not just the beer, what about the whole fridge! i seen that happen, some guy took a whole fridge to the Colorado river, and it fell in, and floated away with all his beer, almost like that one red and green episode, but it didn't blow up at the end, it just got really far away, and busted open on a rock.

least there were no ants in it.

but yea, 24hrs almost, and not one single ant at all. im simply amazed at something so simple, that actually works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom