stupid ants...they should get a new life

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to get rid of your pest problem, just follow the AD BANNERS at the top of this threads pages. You'll find plenty of ways to rid your self of ants.

lol, google adsense is just incredible for a forum. Content Delivery.

Get a ligher and a can of wd-40 and when you see them just light up the wd 40. it gently singes the ants. Or if you just spray alcohol on the ants it will usually kill them.

lol a**holes

i was minding my own buiseness sleeping and woke up to like 10 ants bitting me lol

When i went on holiday to spain we had a barbecue, food all over the flaw. Next monring ants were maryhcing ALL the way acroos and 18 Foot room, and then splitting off, it was amazing to watch. I had to kill them though. It was easy, heres how you do it (worked perfectly) soak Pear's Banana and a bit of tuna it water boiled with sugar. Poor the liquid somewere you can easily access. 20m Minutes later all ants Proably a few thousand were all over it.

Now the fun part, i covered the area with a large plastic box, got a ping pong ball put a hole in it and sprayed it with thin bleech spray. Covered it in foil and then heated it up alot, chucked it under the box and wotched. It realeases alot of smoke and creates a quick blast of heat when it gets into the ping pong balls. The bleech smoke stuff seemed to poison them all. They all died in about 5 minutes,

But warning the room had no wall so you walked out into the pool, it was like a very large sheltered room with no wall so you could walk out to the pool. So dont do it in a confined space. Im sure they was a much easier way to kill them, but that was fun and i read it somewere.

When i went on holiday to Spain we had a barbecue, food all over the floor(?). Next morning ants were marching ALL the way across and 18 Foot room, and then splitting off, it was amazing to watch. I had to kill them though. It was easy, heres how you do it (worked perfectly) soak Pear's Banana and a bit of tuna in water boiled with sugar. Poor the liquid somewhere you can easily access. 20m Minutes later all ants probably a few thousand were all over it.

Now the fun part, i covered the area with a large plastic box, got a ping pong ball put a hole in it and sprayed it with thin bleach spray. Covered it in foil and then heated it up a lot, chucked it under the box and watched. It releases a lot of smoke and creates a quick blast of heat when it gets into the ping pong balls. The bleach smoke stuff seemed to poison them all. They all died in about 5 minutes,

But warning the room had no wall so you walked out into the pool, it was like a very large sheltered room with no wall so you could walk out to the pool. So don't do it in a confined space. I'm sure they was a much easier way to kill them, but that was fun and i read it somewhere.
-.-
So how long did it take for you to google "ant removal" (or the like) and paraphrase some dude's story, and pretend like you have done it before?

Or you could pour 99% alcohol on them and watch them drown, also Nitro Fuel also works(the stuff you use in those gas powered rc's)

or a can of lysol, and a lighter, that works too. (just don't do it inside, i accidentally put a nice brown smudge on my carpet next to my desk.)

gets rid of them fast, ive heard that ants hate heat, and dryer sheets, and im pretty sure my vacuum did some damage, on top of getting drowned in simple green, washed down the drain, smashed, gassed, and fed to my pet black widow (wicked little spider, but i found another one inside my closet, guess it was going for the female, pretty sure it was a male, being like the size of a .5mm stick of lead, and about as big as a 50cent piece (money, not the rapper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom