stung by a bee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been bitten around 5 times that I recall, none of them bad, just swelling, which is irratating. When I was 10, me and my friend slaughtered a ton of bees' and threw em' in a pale of water and called it bee stew.

I once had a hornet fly into my ear, get stuck, and sting me repeatedly until I managed to pull it out.

Ive been scared of hornents ever since.

I setup a military tent ontop of a hornets nest, so the hornets were trapped in the tent with me

DJ-CHRIS said:
I setup a military tent ontop of a hornets nest, so the hornets were trapped in the tent with me

Haha.

Lets see....back before I moved to Pennsylvania up in New York...we had 5 acres of land...and a HUGE sand box...Yes, I loved my sandbox. :D And I also loved my huge row of pine trees that I practically lived in...but anyway....there was a bumblebee hive in the ground right next to the sandbox...so, me and my 3 other siblings (being the smart kids that we were) decided that we would take matters into our own hands and I forget what all we did to the poor bee hive, but one time while we were running away from it being chased by the bees...one managed to get up my bros shirt and stung him repeatedly in the back.

Then another time...we were out in the way back of our house, and we had this huuuge junk pile that my grandfather was burrying for us with his bulldozer (it's redneck country up there). Anyway, my sister was climbing up onto our tractor when all the sudden she stopped....and just started crying. She got stung in the butt by a bee while she had pants and everything else on....not to mention the bee just simply flew straight into her...it didn't land and then sting...it just flew, collided, and stung.

Ooo..and here's a little side story...as my grandpa was burrying the junk pile...moles were coming out everywhere running for their lives....our black lab loved 'em...he'd go runnig up to 'em...pick 'em up gently...throw 'em up in the air, and then he'd be so dissapointed when they came back down and they were dead. He only wanted to play....

crazy........oddly enough I've never been stung by a single wasp or bee.

Strange too considering I remembering going into this old shed back on the farm in texas with my cousin, and there was a huge wasps nest in there. We got all the spray cans we could find and just started spraying them. Eventually we found one particular spray that killed them almost instantly. Couldn't tell you what it was now, but it wasn't anything like Raid or whatnot.

Small confined space and a ton of those things flying around and we're there spraying them with whatever we could find and killing them and I still never got stung lol

I am slightly allergic to bee sting too. Nothing where I need to be rushed off to hospital, however I turn into the Michelin-Man afterwards

michelin-man.jpg

so far been stung by 2 regular bees and 1 wasp hate it when they build a hive above ur door. THey just bult a wasp hive again that i destroyed last year same spot...

I think i will be sleeping over at the hospital tonight!!!

The hives are coming the hives are coming back!!!

I think i got stung again too but i can't really tell!!!

Well there is another day of school wasted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom