stung by a bee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got stung in the eye by a wasp as well. That hurt so bad. When I was younger, probably around 6-7 I got stung in the side of the leg by a bee. I don't remember it itching or anything, but I know it hurt. Although it didn't hurt near as bad as being stung in the eye.

At summer camp about 9 years ago, i was eating a hot dog with all the dressings, and a wasp went into the hot dog, and i actually bit the wasp, and somehow, it stung me, right in the tongue. Now i never eat hot dogs outside, for that reason.

I poked a wasp nest with a popscicle stick once. They freakin chased me all the way home and I was stung in the neck pretty badly. Yes it hurt, like ****.

I killed almost 50 bees last summer!!!

I used my hose and sprayed them into my pool and down the filter they all went and when they came out they was all dead!!!

the last time i was actually stung by a bee, that i can remember is when i was like 5 years old, last summer it was sort of a sting, what happened was i was in a car, my hand out the window then a wasp ran RIGHT into my arm, it died, but it someone stung me. mind u i was going at about 60miles/h, so it died and when it hit my arm, it landed in my lap, ahah :p, didnt swell or anything, didnt hurt, or itch.

you got lucky then john3!!!

I had to help my dad at work one day and on are way home my sister had her window down and a bee flew in stung me and flew out my window which was also open!!!

Same thing happened to me John3... driving down the highway a few years ago and a bee smacked into my hand. Not really sure what happened to the bee, guess it died on impact. but it's amazing at the reaction time they need to sting or bite you. the stinger wasn't barbed and it blew off of my hand in the wind, so i can safely assume it was a wasp. it hurt for a good day though.

other stories:
I was about 7 or 8 and my brother and i were throwing a nerf ball back and forth on our lane. the ball landed in some vegatation about 10 feet away from me and the bees chased me all the way to the house. my parents know the count but I believe that i was stung 27 times or so. about an hour later with my mother's help, i looked like the arm & hammer monster.

my family was having a cookout and a bee flew up my brother's shorts, he sat down to eat and the bee stung him on the butt. he was laughing more than crying, matter of fact, I think we were all laughing. hehe

about 2 years after the sworm of bees stung me, a bunch of us were playing outside and a bee flew into my pocket. like the smart kid i was, i reached into my pocket and then irony ensued. that hurt the worst out of all the times i was ever stung just once.

A few years ago i was cleaning out a small brush area in a friends backyard and we disturbed a wasps nest. I was stung so many time, i felt my whole body was on fire. My poor friend is allergic so we brought him to the hospital. While we were there the Doctors looked at me and told me that i need attention also. I ended up with a steriod shot and topical steriod oniments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom