stung by a bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I was stung by a wasp yesterday!!!!

I was rushed to the hostpital 1 hour later!!!

I had hives and got steroids from the doctor to take and a bunch of other medication!!!

Guess you're allergic.

I'm allergic to bee stings now, but wasn't as a kid. Same thing with my dad.

yeah I've had a lot worse aswell
one time I fractured my spine in Primary school, doing Gymnastics
it didn't damage the central nerve, but it was very painful

Yeah itching is very terrible but after i arrived at the hostpital i wasn't to itchy!!!

I fainted twice and the first time the doctor said he'd be right with me but it was so busy!!!

The second time i fainted he finally started the drugs!!!

i'm not allergic to anything :p

But i am still afraid of wasps, bees, and spiders.

But i'm more terrified of spiders than bees, because spiders are plain ugly

Does anybody no how much that allergy shot is that is supposed to keep the bees away from you or whatever it is?

A few years ago I was walking out to my pool, it's about a 100ft walk, and I stepped on a honey bee. It hurt just like any other bee sting....I thought nothing of it...got the stinger out...blablabla...next day, the bottom of my foot was all swollen....it was bad....it was extremely painful...couldn't walk on it...of course, couldn't fit my foot in the shoe...mind you, I was stung in the bottom of my foot in the middle of the arch....and when it swolled or whatever it is that happened, it was in a oval shape....anyway, I never did get it checked out by the doc...it went away after a few weeks.

The worst I ever got was once I got stung in the eye by a wasp...whoever said that bee needs to land on you first inorder to sting you lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom