Strangest products ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAVID_15 said:
lol is there a website for that shop?:)

Tempting......
Not sure if I should or not.

His website is still not ccmplete. But then again, if he treated his staff a little better, they MIGHT just want to do some thing for him.

WARNNING TO ALL SYDNEY SIDERS :-
If you are looking for a job, you do not want to work here. Any employeer that need so lie to you to get you to work for him is not worth working for. Like this guy told me he had 3 other shops. It was about 3 hours after working for him that I realised how full of it he was.
The only reason why I hung around around so long was that I realised that i managed to get myself in a nice cooshy position where the boss needed me to stay.

The Best Maxtor Product Yet !!!!!

Silesia said:
I also have my MAXTOR STRESS BALL that I use on a regulare basis as "With Maxtor, you do have some thing to stress about"

So far, I have to say that this is the best Maxtor product that I have seen to date. And the good thing with this (unlike their drives) is that I don't have worry about about it crashing.
maxtor_stress_ball.gif

Now if I could get one of these with the Synnex Logo on it, I will be happy.

And since it's in a shape of a foot ball, I do use it from time to time in the warehouse for a bit of WAREHOUSE FOOTBALL.

As for other STRANGE PRODUCTS :-
- 256k/64k BROADBAND INTERNET PLANS with 200 Mb Caps. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom