A story about how certain brands seem to "just work."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Lexmark printer that's never worked. I have had 3 HP printers too. One didn't work very well, the second one worked great, and my latest one works wonders. HP all the way.

We've had good luck with our Okidata and Samsung printers at work as well as our HP. Our HP laser printer sucks for printing DVD labels, but our Okidata is wonderful.

We've had good luck with our Okidata and Samsung printers at work as well as our HP. Our HP laser printer sucks for printing DVD labels, but our Okidata is wonderful.

The Samsung laser printers are supposed to be really nice and the prices are reasonable, too. Plus the toner isn't that expensive from what I've seen. Samsung is one of those brands where most of the stuff they make just seems to be pretty nice.

you can just feel that lexmark's are cheap when you touch them... it's like everything is about to break right when u take it out of the box

My experience with Lexmark printers has been pretty good. I haven't messed with their faxes, but seriously who faxes stuff anymore? Email the stuff. My school district has some 15 year old Lexmark laser printers. Still supported and still work every day. That's more than can be said for Epson or canon, both of which I disdain after owning consumer model ink jets.

A lot of businesses still fax, zmatt ;). Faxing also works when you need to send a copy of a legal document to a place (birth cert., driver's license, what have you) for some reason (people have had to use our fax machine at work before for these kinds of documents).

In order of printing awesomness (work at a store that sells printers, its the main way i make commision):

- HP (by far)
- Epson
- Canon
- Brother
- Lexmark

I also try and get customers off lasers and towards inkjets. The new HP Officejet Pro L7590 can do 2450 pages from a $50AUD cartridge. Beat that.

But if i were to sell a laser, it would be a Samsung.

HP all the way for printers.
I don't like HP consumers inkjets. Cost of the consumables are rather expensive compaired to other brands like Epson or Canon. Mind you I am a big fan of their lazerjets.

I don't like Epson because of the other extra bloatware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom