Story about breaking my hand in a fight. Ever broken any bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^lols dont even try to fight a guy with a weapon, its just in the movies where people disarm weaponed opponents, of course there are ways but you're always trained to do what the person with the weapon says unless absolutely no choice (like if your being robbed
just surrender the dough)
and most cases the guy wont be trying to kill you for no reason

If someone pulls a knife out on me, im knocking that crap out of their hands and slashing them with it.

Right in the face so theyll be scarred for life lol.

ok buddy but if i have a knife and you have fists personally ill take you out if i mean buisness, not only am i versed in use of close combat with multiple knives from switch to combat i can throw knives as well, if im close enough i can throw the knife through your throat like a bullseye no joke

oh but also if the kid is really easily overpowered and your super sure you could then over power him then

(not beefin just tryin to prove a point, unless you know the kid who pulls the knife assume he means buisness and you'd be best to avoid a conflict, dont be the tough guy all the time it will get you killed)

^^^

And i have formal military training in hand to hand combat, and how to disarm someone wielding a weapon. Whether it be a knife or firearm.

Im not being a tough guy. If you pull a freakin knife out on me...i WILL take it from you even if it means that i get cut..and in that case you wont just get cut, ill send you to the er.

^ok very good now how about a gun? :)

and you'd have 2 be superman to catch knives out of the air let alone bulletts

^ok very good now how about a gun? :)

and you'd have 2 be superman to catch knives out of the air let alone bulletts

Would you like an introduction to my friend Mr.CS? Aka Mr. Tear Gas

Lol hmm things are getting heated...nice nice. Meh ill shoot ya'l all down with sniper gun.:):);)

Meh...Sniper rifles are overated. Give me an m4 with iron sights and ill pop you in the chest from 250 meters away.

Throw a scope on that sucker and im more deadly :) .

rican if the guy with the knife knows what he's doing it would be quite hard to dis arm him...even with military training.

Not really...ive been in the situation before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom