Story about breaking my hand in a fight. Ever broken any bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol seriously, why the heck would u guys punch trees and walls, that is really stupid.

Are you americans ****ing stupid ? why punch a wall. No offense, but thats the stupidest idea ever.

No wonder you get your violent rep.

Learn before you talk. Its done in martial arts to build up a pain tolerance, and to resist blows from your opponent. What do you think punching bags are for???

Trees, walls..etc. serve the same purpose.

^very true it does help with pain tolerence, also its not just physical stress that strenghtens you its mental stress, if you arent mentally fit to fight you've lost before the fight began, thats why the military camp abuses their trainees mentally and physically (not so much now in the u.s. but still in places like russia) like in russia they physically beat the recruits

Learn before you talk. Its done in martial arts to build up a pain tolerance, and to resist blows from your opponent. What do you think punching bags are for???

Trees, walls..etc. serve the same purpose.

yes i know that...that is the reason for punching bags, i have done a few martial arts and i would never have punched tree's or walls, its just not very smart.

meh, i don't really have to worry about pain tolerance that way because i have a very high pain tolerance.

^yes but try going into the russian military camp and telling them that, say good bye to living, lol tell the officers "i dont need to do this guys i can punch a punching bag its as hard as a person skull guys, im tough guys im tough"

Punching bags don't hurt. And there to practice punching...Or they would be called 'pain tollerance bags'

I have never seen some martial arts teacher say 'Now, go punch that wall REALLY HARD' Uhm..

Maybe in some insane japanese monk training.

ok backup lol, you stick with punching walls and tree's and i'll use punching bags. I really hope you don't do that in front of people.

Never broke a bone but had my head slammed into the corver of a TV stand on the first day of school. This punk was goin around givin everyone ***** twisters and I didnt like it. So I hitem, went back and forth, etc. Then somehow he slammed my head on the corver, man was my head ringing. He moved away from me to the corver of the room. So I thru a desk at him and ended that pretty quick. Then of course the teachers come just when its getting good. :rolleyes: Oh yea, I got 2 stitches and a permanent dimple on the left side of my face.

Punching bags don't hurt. And there to practice punching...Or they would be called 'pain tollerance bags'

I have never seen some martial arts teacher say 'Now, go punch that wall REALLY HARD' Uhm..

Maybe in some insane japanese monk training.

If a light bag doesnt hurt, then youre not hitting it hard enough.

Yes, i boxed for around a year, so i know what im talking about. The bag will only hurt if you hit it hard enough.

Heavy bag doesnt really hurt, as its a lot bigger and softer....it basically absorbs the punch.

The purpose of the bag is to practice punching, and harden the hand and knuckles. I would hit the bag with and without gloves.....without gloves is where its at.

I have a feeling quite a lot of people here would like to use kman as a punching bag :p

Aha.. you wouldn't want to do that..really..you wouldn't.

My personal defense item ? A knife ? no, a gun ? no... what is it you ask...a 300mW Green Laser, this will damage your eyes in 1/25000th of a second - and temporairly disorientate and blind you in 1/850th of a second, it will ignite matches from 16 feet away, and burn the skin to large blisters from 17ft away after just a few seconds. Close range burns through your clothes and your skin very painfully,within 0.5 to a second.

Be warned ! ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom