Story about breaking my hand in a fight. Ever broken any bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • people must know that it is becoming a physical fight, sucker punching is unforgivable
  • don't leave people if they're down, make sure at least someone knows. this depends on the situation though. if you've just been jumped in a back alley by people trying to kill you for your wallet then it's a bit different ;). i'm talking about the average brawl outside the pub.
  • one on one

rules to live by here. as for the rest... I'm mostly a non-violent person as well. I just know how to defend myself.

ive never broke a bone in a street fight, ive even hit the forehead even the chin doesnt hurt Really.. I Hit Walls Which strengthens my hand up, Also if you cant throw a punch correctly you will Break your hand, Not saying you can or cant :)

But nice Story :)

i used to do the very same thing.. only w/ tree's

i used to ride my bike 20 miles down the river bed to some random park, and i'd punch and kick trees....

of course the ride home would suck cuz my hands and shins would be throbbing w/ pain and blood... but it was okay and totally worth it.. and i'm almost 100 percent sure i've broken my knuckles a few times doing it.. as i couldnt really move my hands and my hand looked like it belonged to the michellin man

builds up a pain tolerence, and it makes the skin alot more rough, more fight ready ;)

and it definitely works the muscles like no other.. i can't believe how sore i'd be after

THATS WHY U DONT EVER GET DRUNK,

u just get totally wasted and everyone all of a sudden seems like a buddy and beef never happens when im wasted everyone seems so funny and cool lol

p.s. im just curious how much do u weight otis? do any martial arts?

Haha, 6'1 210lb of nearly pure muscle (not to sound like a cocky meat head).

And yes, over a year and a half of Thai Boxing and Western Boxing. I can fight, I love the rush of fighting, but felt horrible after destroying that kid so bad. If I wouldn't of gotten off of him he would have ended up in the ER. If I ever fight again it'll be in a sanctioned event.

Ironiclly enough, I'm probably one of the most layed back/peacful guys you could meet.

Oh, and I heard the kid got jaw surgery awhile back.

i used to do the very same thing.. only w/ tree's

i used to ride my bike 20 miles down the river bed to some random park, and i'd punch and kick trees....

of course the ride home would suck cuz my hands and shins would be throbbing w/ pain and blood... but it was okay and totally worth it.. and i'm almost 100 percent sure i've broken my knuckles a few times doing it.. as i couldnt really move my hands and my hand looked like it belonged to the michellin man

lol...ive punched a couple walls and made a few dents in them...but man did i feel the difference when i hit concrete one......:laughing:

I've put my hands/arms through so many walls in my time. It's not that I had/have an anger problem, things just got to me from time to time.

I've punched holes through my walls (3) and my closet door, which left my hand extremely bloody. Concrete's teh worst though, without question.

Are you americans ****ing stupid ? why punch a wall. No offense, but thats the stupidest idea ever.

No wonder you get your violent rep.

^hey man it didnt originate from america it came from like asia, those dudes are crazy especially the guys that come philipines, smaller they are crazier of a fighter and trainning methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom