Story about breaking my hand in a fight. Ever broken any bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOtis

Daemon Poster
So, long story short-

At a party with a few friends. Didn't know most people there. Random guy gave me free drinks. We left with friends. Arrived at friends. Sat down to watch movie.

Drunk guy (Who gave me the free drinks) calls a friend who we were with. Wants to hook up with one of her friends. She tells the drunk guy she's into ME. Drunk guy(Again, ironiclly the guy that gave me free drinks) and his friend call me out. My friend (Whose a born fighter) and I meet up with these two gentleman.

Drunk guy hits me. I get him in a clinch, throw him a knee to the head. Take him to the ground. Ground and pound. Got up. Turned around to walk away, he said he was done. Runs up behind me, hits me in the ear. I turn around, drop him to the ground again. More ground and pound. Get up, walk away. My $120 Lucky's are ruined, holes and blood everywhere, noticed hand felt odd.A bone was moving around that shouldn't have been. Thanks to alcohol and adrenaline, I didn't know something happened.

All the while my friend is beating the poop out of the other kid.

Got home, changed out of the bloody clothes. Drive to the hospital. Told them I got mad and punched a curb. Find out my 5th metacarpal's fractured. Get a sweet cast thing for 6 weeks.

We refused and refused. We didn't want to meet up with these kids, they didn't know who they were talking to. We didn't want to hurt anyone, we were having a fun night, we just wanted to kick it and watch some movies. They kept pushing and pushing and pushing. So, we gave in. I ended up breaking the kids jaw, knocking out two of his teeth, and bruised a few of his ribs. My friend dislocated the other kids shoulder, knocked out a few teeth, and messed up his nose bad.

Moral of the story- Don't drink alcohol and let some butt head make you mad.

Don't cause or get in fights- You never know what the guy is capable of who you're fighting. The kid was being a drunk jerk, calling everyone names, wouldn't stop calling me out, so he looked like a idiot. Then when I tore him up, he looked like a even bigger idiot.

I'm not proud of what I've done, it was a fight over nothing. I still feel awfull about how bad I hurt that kid, the fight didn't even last more then a minute.

You guys have any good stories to go along with any broken bones?

No broken bones from fights here. I chose not to fight. I always found a swift snap kick to the the knee, the groin, or a stiff arm to the chest worked as great dissuaders. Being the fat guy I couldn't run away. Besides, it helps to have big friends in rough places.

You're right, though... alcohol and idiots don't mix. Booze can make some people stupid, and make others aggressive, neither of which is conducive to a good time. If you are going to drink, do it with friends at someone's home. If someone wants to cause trouble, put them out with the help of said friends. Fighting ruins an otherwise good evening.

not any good stories, but broken bones.

Just from dirt bikes.

Broken hand, middle finger (twice), collar bone, ankle, and wrist. Blacked out too many times to count.

I used to be into bmx, and broke my entire left arm, both wrists, a finger, and some bones in the middle of my right hand. Had surgery twice on my left hand.

i broke a toe lol. iv had injuries some severe injuries but only a toe broke.

I have been in a few fights but i never really got hurt in them, all of which were other kids trying to pick a fight but they didn't know who they were messing with (and I'm not saying the arrogantly)

No broken bones from fights here. I chose not to fight. I always found a swift snap kick to the the knee, the groin, or a stiff arm to the chest worked as great dissuaders. besides, being the fat guy I couldn't run away. Besides, it helps to have big friends in rough places.

You're right, though... alcohol and idiots don't mix. Booze can make some people stupid, and make others agressive, neither of which is conducive to a good time. If you are going to drink, do it with friends at someone's home. If someone wants to cause trouble, put them out with the help of said friends. Fighting ruins an otherwise good evening.

Good call, you're also a 40 year old man whose matured ha. If only teens and people around my age would think before they act. If they could only swallow their pride and not act violently, we'd be living in a much more peacful world. My friends life has been put on hold because of his history of fighting. He's a great fighter, and would be EXCELLENT in sanctioned MMA fighting events. Thanks for his probation for fighting, he has to wait another 6 months until he can join the Air Force, which he's wanted to do for years.

Fighting isn't cool. People just need to stop acting so darn tough and hard, they're not. I'm a fighter, but I will never fight ever again unless it's for competition purposes (hopefully I'll find the time to start training again).

I used to be into bmx, and broke my entire left arm, both wrists, a finger, and some bones in the middle of my right hand. Had surgery twice on my left hand.

Ha, brutal. Your body got torn up. The worst thing that's ever happened to me on a bike are the spiked pedals going into my shins and scars from them, never broke any bones. I have ridden for years.

For as much skateboarding and speedskating that i did as a teenager i have only broken my pinky. I was always good at taking falls, and rolling out of em unskathed. Only been in a few fights, and those were only when someone suckerpunched me. I'm the type of guy who tends to lose his self control when pushed into a fight. The 2 real fights ive been in, i only remember being punched, then being pulled off of the guy.

Funny story though, me and my brother were drunk as heck one night, think it was a new years eve party, and he got ****ed at me, punched me in the arm and broke his hand. I've never let him live that down.

THATS WHY U DONT EVER GET DRUNK,

u just get totally wasted and everyone all of a sudden seems like a buddy and beef never happens when im wasted everyone seems so funny and cool lol

p.s. im just curious how much do u weight otis? do any martial arts?

wow..never had a proper fight really...dont want to either, im pretty sure id get my butt handed to me. So uh yeah..lol

I'm a lover, not a fighter ;)

So no drunk fights for me. I don't drink much and I'm very happy n friendly when intoxicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom