storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really bad when a storm knocks power out, but not phones, but the local dial up servers UPS system fails after 20 min or so...

haha, yea, i was actually surprised the phone company wasn't knocked out(of course they have generators but for almost 8 hours?) it's hardly a block and a half away.

mBernhardt said:
Cleveland's been hit pretty hard by storms lately. We had some big ones in June/July and August isn't looking like its going to get much better.

I write this 20 minutes after the power flicked off/on at my office.

You from cleveland?? If so, then finally someone who care share my pain during winter.

Kentucky has been hit by some of the worst ice storms... Some that knocked power out in areas for upto two months because of downed trees and towers...

man thats bad. without power i wouldn't have a career to look forward to.

Static_11 said:
st louis just had 500,000 people go without power for about a week...

A WEEK!!!! WTF!

I lost power yesterday from 5pm to 4:30am and I thought life was over! But a WEEK!!!!! geezzzz... What the heck happened? Was the utility company out on vacation?

man it seemed like they were on vacation for 7 hours Sunday, they're actually still going around the city fixing stuff up, and its Wednesday, I don't think my cousin's have power yet and they live 2 blocks away. They're on vacation like 6 states away so lucky for them. and this is no big town, not even 5000 pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom