Store closures begin at GAME and Gamestation; Closure roundup here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly speeking Yami, Never likeed Game Station. Simply put, Ever. To Expencive, 9\10 the Staff are Stuck up, Aragant, and refuse to take Games back due to Policey.

Now Fair enuf, If I bye a Game and it does not work with my System, then thats my own Fault for not checking the Specks. But what if my Grandmother or Granddad Purchaes a Game for me, unfamiliar with what a Speck is, it dosent work. Then you are out of Pocket. BUT, what if your 10 - 12 and Learning about Computers, say a Laptop and Desktops and you bye a Game. This is at the Other End of the Specktrum, and you dont know how to get it working after you have opend it. If you say to a 12 Year old, Install it, apply the Updates and the Pach, and you need to Register an Account, to talk to costomer Service for Example. The you can Play it.

Yami, if you are aware of the State of the Learning within secondry Schools and the Condition of the UK in Reguards to the Rest of Europe, you'll know we are not the Most tech Savvy as a Nation, unlike China for Example who have 10 Years olds at GCSE Grade level (I think thats rite.)
Here in Coventry alone there were two GAME stores and a Gamestation within a quarter mile of each other.

Anyways, like Woolworths I honestly hope they Go BUST due to their own self Aragance and Greed. Why would you need 3 Shops or more with in a Town Center.

unfamiliar with what a Speck is,
Wtf is a 'speck'?

Yami, if you are aware of the State of the Learning within secondry Schools and the Condition of the UK in Reguards to the Rest of Europe
Indeed, looks like English wasn't taught very well at your school :p

Anyways, like Woolworths I honestly hope they Go BUST due to their own self Aragance and Greed. Why would you need 3 Shops or more with in a Town Center.
I never had a problem with Woolworths, but then I never went into Woolworths. They never had anything I would want to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom