Stop stealing my names!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
For one theres a "Anubius" here. They have over 100 posts and have never talked to me though, so I suppose it COULD be a coincidence, but I've had people create crap like 'Newbius' just so they could start trouble.
Anubis is a name from Stargate, I'm not sure whether "Anubius" is a spelling mistake, or intentional

Nubius said:
It's aright, once NUBIUS is printed as the producer on the back of CD's then I'll be the OH-REE-JEE-NAL

I look forward to seeing that actually. Then I can say, "yeah, i know that dude." - "He was this poor guy at a tech-forum i used to frequent." Then he went and got all rich and forgot abut his TF buddies.

Anubis is a name from Stargate, I'm not sure whether "Anubius" is a spelling mistake, or intentional
Well, like the dude above said, Anubis is an actual egyptian gods name. I thought it was that at first, but it's Anubius, HOWEVER........I'm pretty sure an 'Anubis' is already registered here, but he was one of the very first TF posters.......I think.

I look forward to seeing that actually. Then I can say, "yeah, i know that dude." - "He was this poor guy at a tech-forum i used to frequent." Then he went and got all rich and forgot abut his TF buddies.
Well, I plan on it taking around 10+ years lol....I mean unless I just got REALLY lucky and was able to meet all sorts of people and get my name out there and whatnot.

Needless to say I don't plan on sticking around TF for 10 more years :p

Nubius said:
things with 'havoc' in them have been around forever though.

We can start off with Cyclop's Brother.
havok.jpg

HAVOK

Now if you though Cyclops was a dork, his brother is 10 times worst.

well, this is honestly were I got the name from.

mi28_3.jpg

The russian Mi-28 attack helicopter (nicknamed - HAVOC)

one badd azz helicopter....

Powerslave said:
An apache would pwn that.

no way dude.

The havoc is much faster then the apache and carriers more payload.

The apache does have better range, but it won't matter...
it's all about the pilots anyway..

are you going against the US and supporting Russia havoc!? Friggin pinko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom