Stolen Package....

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird... case was on my doorstep today... UPS tracking info still says it was delivered yesterday! looks like whoever took it, returned it!?

check out my worklog thread for more info on some problems with the case (Projekt Functionalitic), too lazy to cut and paste it here

you get what you paid for in my case lol, I bought a $23 case and there are some rusted screws...

anyways, there was no side panel in the box, but I just contacted NewEgg and they have just started an order to send me a replacement panel free of charge

so... that means I can start my modding on this case! woohoo!

but yeah, in the end it all worked out I guess

That's what happened to me, UPS said it was delivered and it showed up the next day. As long as it all worked out in the end, no harm done I guess.

wow if they mark it delivered a day early I wonder if they still mark it delivered even when they lose it or don't deliver it. Rusted screws and missing side panel sounds like someone took it out and left it in the rain or something, kind of odd.

All is good, the screw was only rusted on its head not on the actual threads, just visually horrifieng lol

NewEgg should ship my new panel out tommorow since the order is currently at Step 3 right now.

I'm just confused... did UPS deliver it late and mark it early or did someone take it and return it?

I would just demand they send me a new case and not **** around with just having a replacement side panel sent to me.

The fact that there is rust on a case on top of the fact that it was incomplete is unacceptable.

As is your websites sign in crap which doesn't make any sense to me..

My bet is someone stole it, opened it and found that it wasn't a complete PC after taking the side off. The said case probably does not have see through side being that is was so cheap and it's probably pretty heavy for an empty case. The thief probably took box and mistook the case as a complete PC only to discover it was just a case after opening it and hastily put it back in its box and put it back on your steps in the middle of night/early morning when no one would notice thus resulting in a rusty screw and a missing side panel. The panel is probably still inside the perpetrator's house.

eh, well I think I'll be shipping anything else in the future to my mom's work... just to be safe

and aspire, I took away the guest restrictions, I have to install a captcha mod for guests so I don't get spam bombed

and... I'm currently looking for a blog mod for coppermine so I can post worklogs there directly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom