Stolen Package....

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercup

cuPWNED
My god... I was expecting a new case from NewEgg today... and when I came home I checked the tracking info and it says that its been delivered... at 10:52 AM

I check my front door and nothings there... I guess it was stolen...

I got NewEgg to start a claim process... which takes 7-10 days according to the sales agent...

How do they verifiy whether or not I did or didn't get the package?

Is there anything I should do on my own? No... I'm not lieng and committing mail fraud... I just want my case :(

eh, don't see how they could do anything

but then again... doesn't seem like anyone could :(

I guess I'll just wait for the claim to process...

Luckily... it was only a $23 case lol

Well you have to sign for it, check the tracking info and i believe you can view the signature digitally

Yep, if someone other than YOU signed for it, either UPS or newegg is going to have to eat the cost. Like the day that the UPS guy left my 1500$ order on my door, knocked and left. If i had not been home, there would ahve been **** to pay.

Well you have to sign for it, check the tracking info and i believe you can view the signature digitally

Not always. Depending on type of delivery service or product you don't always have to sign for it.

I'd call the cops cuz messing with someones mail/packages is a Federal offense I do believe.

yeah its mail fraud which is I think a felony?

Atleast with 3 day select UPS, you don't have to sign for it... atleast though NewEgg...

Makes me feel a wee bit annoyed that theres someone who would take my mail in the neighborhod... a while back someone was actually looking through my parent's mail... in the mailbox right outside our house 0_0...

It could have been someone just driving by and taking it though... 10:52 AM

Don't have to worry about that were i live, ring up whatever the courier is, give them your tracking number - tell them to leave it at the door or in a safeplace, even if a signatures required they don't need one because they use the phone call as proof.

They left a sammy 40" TV next to the garage :eek: came back after 2 days and it was still there :)

I guess living in a small low crime village has it's plus sides :cool:

Check your neighbors house. I had UPS deliver my package to my neighbor about 2 months ago. Like you, I saw that it said it had been delivered, and I'm running around my house trying to find the **** thing.

I had UPS deliver my current GT to my neighbor accros the hall. But at least they left a door tag saying they did. And the signature on the website also said the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom