Stimulus payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well they were suppose to be direct deposited on may 9th has anyone got them yet. i gotta wait on a paper check. i went to irs.gov and calculated mine says im only gettin 300 bucks back for being single when i thought it was 600 for singles if you filed making over 3,000... but apparently not.

I got mine direct deposited on April 29th. I didn't even know until I looked at my online banking yesterday.

Wow, nice. yeah i wish i did direct deposit now when i did my taxes.. now i gotta wait for a paper check heh. but oh well. did you get back like they said you would?

I got mine via Direct deposit on 05/09/2008.... $600 is for singles.... $1200 for couples... if someone else (parents) can claim you as a dependant, then you only get $300.... my GF got her $300 on 05/09/2008 too... her parents can claim her.

Well, i did the stimulus calc on the irs site and got my w2 out and filled everything out correctly.. it said i would only get 300 dollars back. i'm 21 years old.. and nobody is claiming me. i thought it was 600 dollars too.. because i filed single... i was hopeing it was wrong and i was gettin 600. because i made around 15k last year

Oh..... not sure if there is a income boundry between 300 & 600 rebates..... All I know is I got $600, and I was in the top 25% of the tax bracket last year... which totally sucks when I look at my W2's.... lol.

I got mine via Direct deposit on 05/09/2008.... $600 is for singles.... $1200 for couples... if someone else (parents) can claim you as a dependant, then you only get $300.... my GF got her $300 on 05/09/2008 too... her parents can claim her.

Actually it is not 1,200 per couple for all couples as the Government stated. It goes by how much taxes you paid. My parents did not get the 1,200 like they thought because they did not pay enough taxes or something along those lines.

I got mine on 5/29/2008.

Yeah i got mine through the H&R Block card so irs doesnt have my direct deposit info.....therefore i have to wait for the paper check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom