steve ballmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, that is one silly picture.
...I remember seeing footage of Balmer at some Microsoft conferance and he was jumping up and down on stage screaming, "Whooooo, Yeaaaaaaaaa C'moooooon Whoooooooooooo!!!" Some **** like that.
I wish I was bald, rich and crazy.
Oh well, I practically got two of those in the bag...

DefragMyHead said:
LOL, that is one silly picture.
...I remember seeing footage of Balmer at some Microsoft conferance and he was jumping up and down on stage screaming, "Whooooo, Yeaaaaaaaaa C'moooooon Whoooooooooooo!!!" Some **** like that.
I wish I was bald, rich and crazy.
Oh well, I practically got two of those in the bag...
This is probably the one you're thinking of.

This is the 'developers' clip.

And lastly, someone made a music video incorporating the previous two.

The man's just too easy to make fun of. And I'm sure with his power and fortune, he couldn't care less. :p

uzi9mm said:
steve is a pretty coo' guy.... he should do great when gates leaves his voluntary day to day job
Can't quite tell if you're being funny/sarcastic or actually serious, but I disagree. If I were pro-Microsoft, I wouldn't want him in charge. And I'll post back later to briefly argue that point.

cool guys always get the job done right.. just like GWBush he is cool and he is gettin r' done..

Im DEAD serious on that one! ^^

Yea, I love that video, he is f'ing crazy! But I don't think getting your shirt wet from your armpit sweat is a good thing when your on stage in front of a bunch of people.

{Don't start a political discussion...come on, how hard is this to understand people! -Q}

I like when Steve says "I love this company!" well yea when it pays you thousands and thousands of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom