Steroid Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^shortcuts I guess. Some people just don't want the hard work. It takes a while to gain significant muscle especially when you've only just started working out and want to be on the cover of Muscle and Fitness.

And I almost wonder if this guy had some hygiene issues because those scars and scabs are pretty fricking awful. But in the end it doesn't really matter I guess.

I feel most people that work out don't eat properly at all. I did it myself, but after eating a proper diet I realized how fast one can grow in terms of muscle building w/ a good routine. Like I said I know people that have taken it and they are basically fat now. All this within a year. Not worth it if you ask me

why would it be media hype? no point in it really....
the thing is true...goober just over did it...as you suggested...he could have stopped...but didn't, his thing to deal with

you don't have to use steroids at all...only if you are an A and want to get stuff "overnight" with little effort...or want to look like a man if you are a woman :D

anyone watch wrestling? I used to...but you can see the genetically UNgifted people overdo it on the roids...snitsky, guerrero...etc

ever see a FEMALE pro bodybuilder's face? craters galor

people get fat after roids because of a few things:
a - it was so easy they forget they actually have to watch what they eat now
b - messes up your body chemistry and possibly destroying some regulators, ie., lymph and thyroid
etc

hard work folks...it can be that easy, just not overnight
if you are 16 and finished growing...or wait until 18-24, you can put on about 25 lbs of solid mass in the first year. That's with genetics and height of course, minimum 5'9".

5lbs of muscle a year is a lot, and after 5 years, if you want to go from 135 - 160...which is nothing extreme...you can look great.

snitsky's on the limit of the same thing...dude better watch out
Gene Snitsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude that guy looks awful!

Good nutrition is key. You can't just eat what you please or go mega protein. That's just bad for you. It's all about balance and working your carb/protein intake towards what work you do in a day. I used to know more about this when I worked out more. But yeah good strength trainers know what I'm talking about.

I dont know exactly what was in MOD issue food to my unit but I went from well toned to being able to shift a field gun on my own (an crew it too) an being able to snap a spine very easy I still got the strength but I don't work out any more. I think diet is more important thatn working out in some cases, steriods are a medical treatmetmy sister has serious astma an needs steds to help her breath but people who take them for beefing up there pecks deserve all they get.

why would it be media hype? no point in it really....

There is always massive media hype making steroids appear to be the most evil thing to man, I see it all the time. That's why I'm not surprised they were fast to jump on this band wagon.

steriods are a medical treatmetmy sister has serious astma an needs steds to help her breath but people who take them for beefing up there pecks deserve all they get.

They are a different class of steroids (corticosteroids) to treat asthma. Anabolic steroids are just synthetic derivatives of testosterone which is used medically for HRT/TRT and is very beneficial for treating people who suffer from muscle wasting degenerative diseases.

do you really think those pictures are going to stop me from juicin?
i doubt it.... look at my guns.... be jealous. its ok...

2185079993_84a52ff96b.jpg

Uzi tell me thats before the artillery, if your humping shells around you need bigger muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom