Staying up late! Woooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wound up waking up at 5:30pm :D

waaaa crappy us (i presume) you school day begins at 7am...waa, waa,.....waaaa
It's a college class. I had a really crappy english professor on tues & thursday @ 7-9pm, but I really couldn't stand that one so I switched into a teacher I had previously had. Unfortunately the only class he had available was mon and wed at 7am so no that's not all schools.

Beyond that schools start at different times all across different counties and crap muchless the whole US.

Unfortunately the highschool here does infact start at 7am, it's ridiculous. I had to catch the bus at 6am and during winter when it was still pitch black and freezing that crap sucks.

My school in hemet, california didn't start until 8:30am

psht, 8:20 would feel glorious if you were used to 7am.

Senior year though I had open 1st and open 6th (we only had 6 periods, so I got to come late and leave early :D) so I was able to sleep in to a whole 8am and I was pretty thankful for that.

If i wasnt an idiot and took Algebra2 last year then i would have late arrival and early release as well. Our school starts at 8:05 and ends at 3:30.

ours was 7am - 1:56pm and yes I swear it was some weird time like 1:56 and not even like 1:30 or 2

So I got to go from 8-12:45 or so :D

my high school gets out at 3:16...the middle school in the district gets out at 3:17, yet the busses go there first...figure that one out. The latest i've ever been up is about 3:00 building a firewall the first time and a web server the second time, didnt start til like midnight and my buddy screwed up the web server the first time, i was ****ed, was tired, and had to start over againl

I get that a lot, I think the red bull has something to do with it.
It is purely evil, 1 can contains I believe 250% of your recommended daily allowance, 1 can!
Now I do not know how reliable my source is but I read that if you have more than 5000% of the recommended daily allowance, so that is 20 cans then you can suffer serious brain damage and in extreme cases even worse.

I even know people who get close to that amount per day.
However, like I said I may be off on the 5000% - just something I found on google one day.

Now I do not know how reliable my source is but I read that if you have more than 5000% of the recommended daily allowance, so that is 20 cans then you can suffer serious brain damage and in extreme cases even worse.
Not very reliable. It takes like 100+ cans and you can die lol.

There's a website out there where you can select a drink and see how many you'd have to drink to die from it.

I think "Monster" energy drink was the worst taking like 80 cans to kill you.

I know it's more than 20 though. Either way they aren't really good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom