staying untraceable online

In many regards this is a positive thing but a negative thing.. I have a PayPal account I think.. I signed up for it after the craze of eBay really took off but since I have not used it. They still have my E - Mail address and I get E - Mails every now and again.. I don't like eBay, never have and never will. I'm too Impatient. If I want too buy something I will all way use Cash, the High Street or Play.com.. Also in the UK we have the Yellow Paper and I use that for second hand Selling and buying..

I'm not particularly fond of the idea the track your activity online even if you do not use them.. Invasion of Privacy mabie.. I'm not sure of the Legality around that.. I honestly believe one day Cash Money will be used as a Emergency and in the next 80 Years Money will be Pure Digital.. In my own experience I would use a VPN, with True Crypt, and set up a Bump E- Mail address from an actual Physical location other than the one I would use daily.. Its not hard. It makes me wounder what will happen too our Generation and those after us when we Pass-away as old people and we no longer use tech, no one has our passwords, and or private digital Information too shut down mabie say a Facebook, Yahoo, Google, or something online in way of accounts..

Back
Top Bottom