State income check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well, i did my taxes over a month ago, and i had to send in my papers into state to get my refund from that, well its been about a month and still havn't got a check.. how long did it take most of you guys?

I did mine on the internet with direct deposit and it only took them two weeks! When you mail forms in it can take two months or at least it did for me in the past.

I did mine on the internet with direct deposit and it only took them two weeks! When you mail forms in it can take two months or at least it did for me in the past.

Did the same. Online taxes ftw =).

hmm yeah i did taxact 2 years ago, but i still had to print stuff off and sent it off.. if i remeber correctly, i remeber they gave me my refund direct deposited though, but im in florida we dont have state tax, this is from when i lived in alabama so im having to send it to alabama and wait, next year i won't have to do it.. thank god.

No state tax here... yet. Did our federal online, got the money direct deposited in just over a week.

My wife just did the college part since the IRS wasn't ready to handle it earlier. Looks like another $1650 back. Just in time, too... my clutch is shot and the water pump is singing, and the wife's vehicle has a bum O2 sensor.

Already looking forward to the incentive check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom