Start of my tattoo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayKann101

In Runtime
Well i finally got my tattoo outlined Friday night, he drew the whole fish and everything free hand in about 20 mins. Its a Koi fish with cherry blossums and the japenese water. My next session is Dec. 6 for some of the color since its so big we have to take baby steps when coloring it. I love it so far its awesome. Btw this is my first tattoo, go big or go home!

Btw the reason i chose this tattoo is because the koi fish symbols pushing yourself and never giving up. I have been thru alot so i want something to remind me of what i been thru and how to handle it when the time comes. I also love japenese art haha. O ya and yes it HURT! It was really painful on my stomach area the ribs arent **** but the stomach hurts!

101_0657.jpg

101_0656.jpg

101_0655.jpg

nice design make sure to put picks up after its healed i wana look at the lines not sure if the artists just isnt smooth or its the swelling either way its gonna end up nice tho man.

Well i finally got my tattoo outlined Friday night, he drew the whole fish and everything free hand in about 20 mins. Its a Koi fish with cherry blossums and the japenese water. My next session is Dec. 6 for some of the color since its so big we have to take baby steps when coloring it.

O ya and yes it HURT! It was really painful on my stomach area the ribs arent **** but the stomach hurts!

Firstly nice tatoo.

Secondly, if you through that getting the outline work was painful, way until they start coloring in. That is where the pain kicks in.

Currently i am waiting for my tattoo on my sholder to finish healing up before i go back for some final touch up.

How much is that tattoo going to set you back?

black inks ftw, alltho helps when your dad is friends with a great tattoo artist. my first one costed me 320, but my next one is going to be very very cheap, alltho i have no problem, paying for a quality product.

nice design make sure to put picks up after its healed i wana look at the lines not sure if the artists just isnt smooth or its the swelling either way its gonna end up nice tho man.
It was swelling still when i took the pics it was 1 day after i got it outline. I doubt he isnt smooth, he is a well known artist in Texas. His name is Chris Gunn he designed the toadies cd covers and has done alot of work on them as well. When we finish he is entering me into a Tattoo convention and see how i do. Cool thing was is his Tattoo shop is Stevie Ray Vaughans old recording studio.
Firstly nice tatoo.

Secondly, if you through that getting the outline work was painful, way until they start coloring in. That is where the pain kicks in.

Currently i am waiting for my tattoo on my sholder to finish healing up before i go back for some final touch up.

How much is that tattoo going to set you back?
Shading wont hurt as bad it gets numb it started to get numb when he was outlining but right when it got numb enough for the pain to stop going away he would move away from that area. He charges 125 an hour and this took him about an hour and half i still have 4 more sessions i think it will be around 1300 bucks when its all said and done.

Heres my artist's link: Chris Gunn Tattoo Austin Texas Award Winning Artist South Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom