Stargate Universe Season Finale "Gauntlet" Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first season ending I can remember that didn't have a huge battle right at the end.... I really hope a network can get permission to continue the story, even if they have to have different actors, we would at least get the story....

So did they leave it incomplete? Or leave it on a cliff hanger with To Be Continued?

Cliff hanger, but somewhat it has an "ending", it sorta acted as both the cliff hanger, and a series ender. No to be continued or anything. I pray they give us a movie still, even though all 3 movie ideas have been scrapped... Even a book with the rest of the story would be nice...

Yea, but I can picture some silly producer in a few years saying they where supposed to be in stasis for a few months but it turned out to be a hundred / thousand etc.

I wish they investigated the descendants story line more though, not enough time was given to that I found it really interesting parallel cultural evolution etc.

They may investigate it some more, right now, the story could go ANYWHERE since the ship is obviously so low on power, it may not make the jump, and is heavily damaged. Heck, for all we know, Eli could tell the ship to search for the descendants ships and get much needed help repairing the ship.

Considering how long start gate has been running for, I do hope that have give a movie to finish it off. Srsly, I really can not think of any Sci Fi show that has been running for as along at Star Gate franchise.

Like if they can do a movie to wrap up FarScape, then why not Stargate?

Because the stupid WOMAN (not dissing women, but come on) that runs the G4, USA, and Syfy channels from NBC said that it's not what she wants basically... She trashed G4, now she has trashed SyFy.

**** they could do a 3 in 1 movie using atlantis to get to the destiny and SG1 helping out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom