Stargate Continuum Trailer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best season of Sg1 was Season 7 with Lost City and Window of Opportunity tied for best episode in the series. The second best season in my opinion would be season 4.

I think best season of Stargate Atlantis so far is season 4 and the best episode is Be All My Sins Remembered

Overall I like SG1 more than Atlantis although both are great.

Atlantis is getting better every season, in general. Sg-1 got worse as it went along with stray episodes defying the gradient.

I am definitely looking forward to more Atlantis seasons.

What the go with the Star Gate MMORPG?
Like is that going to see the light of day or is that still vapor-ware?

I was quite dissapointed with the ark of truth..

Hope this entertains me better.

I agree, was a bit disappointing, entertaining none the less, but could of been much more. Also, the Star Gate MMORPG is in full swing, they have even released a trailer. It's called StarGate Worlds, looks more like a first person shooter rpg. The trailer looks AWESOME.

Im especially looking forward to atlantis season 5 ep called "the daedalus variations" where a daedalus from another universe arrives over atlantis in our universe - we think its ours, but it doesnt add up - our daedalus is on earth...

So they go aboard, only for the derelict ship to leave our universe and go to a different one....

according to the producer, we can see how the galaxy WOULD have turned out....

and we are introduced to a new super-powerful-bad-guy to take the crown off the wraith entirely...

and ofc, im hoping we get to see a universe with a battle between hte goa'uld and wraith, but im pretty sure that aint gonna happen...

As for continuum, the timeline is changed entirely, so htere are no super-awesome earth ships to fight off the goa'uld fleet.

And my fave. atlantis ep. is also either be all my sins remember'd or the last man, cos both have nice battles. BAMSR has a waaay better battle, but i enjoyed watching carter DIE so i like the last man...nothnig personal, its always nice to feed my sadistic desires to watch goodies die...

have u seen the ark of truth then, puddle jumper? whats your take on it?

I thought it was good, but it didnt do the ori story justice..too many bugs :p

have u seen the ark of truth then, puddle jumper? whats your take on it?

I thought it was good, but it didnt do the ori story justice..too many bugs :p
WRP0056n1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom