Stargate!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the season 4 mid season 2-parter, atlantis teams up with the WRAITH to take on the replicators, and is quoted as the biggest space battle the stargate franchise has ever seen - what does that sound like to you
Didn't they want/cause the replicators to start attacking the wraith in the first place?

I like SG1. I am not fond of Atlantis. I have all 10 seasons of SG1 on DVD. totally worth it. McGuyver was a great Jack O'Neill. Daniel was priceless. Teal'C made the show. His eyebrow and sayings were just priceless. Wish we could have seen more of Cater with her half cut tank tops. that would be nice.

I tried watching the Atlantis marathons that they have had but the cast doesnt appeal to me. The only 1 i like is Dr. McCay. I know that Carter is on Atlantis now as well. but still haevnt seen her with watching like 3 episodes this season.

Just cant wait for the 2 SG1 moveis that they are releasing. The first one should finish off the Ori story line and the Second one finishes up the Baal storyline. So they should have the whole story closed off for SG1 after the movies are released.

I was wondering if anyone would notice the SGA reference.

i was going to say it's glaringly obvious but i guess they pretty much started calling them just "jumpers" after naming them.

I tried watching the Atlantis marathons that they have had but the cast doesnt appeal to me. The only 1 i like is Dr. McCay. I know that Carter is on Atlantis now as well. but still haevnt seen her with watching like 3 episodes this season.

i was like that initially, however they grew on me. to be honest i guess the cast doesn't have the same impact as SG:1 but the scenarios are good. once you get over the fact it's not SG:1, it's SG:A you'll learn to love it.

speaking of Macgyver:
1) has anyone seen the out take of Amanda Tapping ranting where she says something like "for god sake you were on Macgyver for 7 years and you can't solve this?"?
2) does anyone collect/watch Macgyver :D?

Didn't they want/cause the replicators to start attacking the wraith in the first place?

well, yeah, but then they found out that the replicators found a huge weakness in the wraith - their food supply!

they have basically begun to destroy human planets in pegasus, atlantis feels guilty that they brought this on them, so theyre looking for a way to shut the reps down, hence teaming up with the wraith who already had a virus to do it...

well, yeah, but then they found out that the replicators found a huge weakness in the wraith - their food supply!

they have basically begun to destroy human planets in pegasus, atlantis feels guilty that they brought this on them, so theyre looking for a way to shut the reps down, hence teaming up with the wraith who already had a virus to do it...

I was surprised that the replicators needed to attack the wraith indirectly. Ancient tech is much better than anything the wraith have and the replicators seem to be able to build Ancient warships and zpms very quickly.

I hope we get to see an earth ship with Asgard upgrades, like the ones Odyssey received in Unending, fight the wraith at some point his season.

I was surprised that the replicators needed to attack the wraith indirectly. Ancient tech is much better than anything the wraith have and the replicators seem to be able to build Ancient warships and zpms very quickly.
Exactly. And it's not like the replicators should be very worried about a few losses.
If any of them die, they can just be re-made.
I hope we get to see an earth ship with Asgard upgrades, like the ones Odyssey received in Unending, fight the wraith at some point his season.
I think the Odyssey with a ZPM would be able to make a serious fight against them.

the Odyssey and the Daedalus together with Asgard upgrades, that would be something.

First half of Sg-1>BSG>Second Half of Sg-1>Stargate Atlantis
I think seasons 6, 7 and 8 of SG-1 were quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom