Stare at Boobs for Longer Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Symbols show up for me fine, and I don't have any extra Language Packs installed.

I think with XP you need to install the language packs, dunno about Vista,7 it works fine on its own.

lol this convo has gone off-topic.

Yes max you do, you see after a recent spate of incidents coming from China I have decided to get us blocked on a DNS level by said country, the above is a list of words / subjects banned by the great firewall, I also insinuate that China's polit bureau are a bunch of donky molesting poop consumers and that Mou was a strangle little boy and that I currently use the little red book as a replacement for toilet paper.

Clever, except, how do you know it works ?

^China censors sites it considers too controversial or any sites that hurt the image of their leader or mention actions their government has taken which were questionable. So if a censor finds this page, chances are that chinese ISPs will get the order to block it.
Might need more than one person with that in their sig tho, team effort time!

If the article is true, then i am considered a demi-god. Sorry watched Clash of the Titans on BD last night so the term is stuck in my head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom