The starbucks guy... (56k warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
course i'm in the photos (in 2 of them anyway) i've been there to many hours the past few weeks since it opened (near 70 hours last week)

i'm the guy at the front with my hands in my pockets (with a big *** grin o_0)

and i hate seing my self in photos but i dont mind my photo being taken

@ Saxon

if you come though the next few weeks and i'm on well i'll see about getting you a cheap drink (or i'll just charge you small prices on the middle ones)

Thank god for a non-pretentious starbucks guy!

Me - "Can I have a extra large Mocha please?"

Starbucks employee - "VENTE MOCHA PLEASE!"

Me - vente? so.... now we are in france? "Sales Mocha please?" WTF is going on here?

its Italian :p

i know way to much about the company :freak:

and to be honest saltynay i know what is in most of them and wouldent give it to anyone i know

You in any of those pics, Steve?

Mike was one of the guys who was sent to the Starbucks they were closing. His job was to shut down the server before they told they to close up shop. That way the employees couldn't screw it up as they left. ;)

I wonder if Mike had some problems remote logging into some of the one of the Australian Store. One of my friends used to work at one of the shopping centres that had a Starbucks. When the staff found out that they where not going to have a job after that day, they were taking any thing and every thing that was not bolted to the floor.

n520330219_5558588_7326.jpg

who the **** is this guy???he looks like he was secretly created by starbuck's just to sell coffee lol.

Vente isn't Italian. "ventennale" is Italian meaning, "Twenty-Year".

Starbucks uses "vente - which in starbucks is a word to describe their 20oz cup."

Vente does not mean "X-large or Large" in any language.

Vente isn't Italian. "ventennale" is Italian meaning, "Twenty-Year".

Starbucks uses "vente - which in starbucks is a word to describe their 20oz cup."

Vente does not mean "X-large or Large" in any language.

eh and yet again i still think of it as large (and thats me proven wrong)

who the **** is this guy???he looks like he was secretly created by starbuck's just to sell coffee lol.

i would have to agree :freak:

thats chris, he works like 2 days a week and all the other times he's at uni doing drama

You know what could be fun you tell one of us when we are going through a lot about that guy and wind him up something rotten by apparently making random guesses that are dead on.
An Steve any chance I can get a cheep muffin to boot?

lol, just read an article that Starbucks is trying to sell instant coffee now for a buck a cup?

WHAT? Starbucks' instant coffee gamble - Feb. 13, 2009

Listen Starbucks. I often want a good cup of coffee. If I can afford it, I will hit you up. If I can't afford it, I'm not going to grab a cheap instant cup from you knowing that what I really want is a $3.50 cup of your finest brew. I couldn't live with myself wanting the best and settling for instant because it's much cheaper.

I'll just go to Dunkin Donuts and pay $1.75 for a fantastic cup of something not instant.

To be quite honest, I have found that starbuck has gone down hill in Australia.
Where as before they used to train people on how to work at bavista (SP??) , they never got around to setting thing up like their the StarBuck Collage. As time when by, the older staff left and got replaced by newer staff. Now days, I go into a star bucks and I feel that I am paying money for a over priced cup of dirty dish water.

There is one starbuck down in Sydney, i find the coffee there is exceptionally so bad that i will walk accross the road to the MacDonalds and grab the battery acid (i mean) coffee that they normally serve there for a fraction of the price.

BTW, GLORIA JEANS FTW!!!!!!!!!

KB... It's "BARISTA" - refers to one who has acquired some level of expertise in the preparation of espresso-based coffee drinks.

Honestly... I make better lattes at home with illy espresso and my 2% milk on my low budget espresso maker. They are fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom