Star Wars geeks!

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Just finished watching The Clone Wars and a lot of crap makes sense now. Idc about that though. WTF HAPPENS TO AHSOKA!!!??? :mad:

I'm guessing they will reveal this in the next animated show coming out next year but I was hoping a true Star Wars nut would know.

no clue but the clone wars is pretty awesome it was the first decent thing lucas has put out starwars wise in a long time

Take with a grain of salt because there is no citation, but this was pulled from the end of the wikipedia page:

"Ahsoka most likely survives the Clone Wars, as director Dave Filoni stated in an interview that he was all for Ahsoka living beyond the Clone Wars. When asked by a fan if Ahsoka lives beyond Order 66, Ashley Eckstein, her voice actress, answered, "Yes." She may be in an animated series in late 2014 Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD as Dave Filoni said that he wanted her in the series.["

Yea I read that stuff after I posted this. I didn't know if she was in any books or comics (which I don't read) prior to the recent season finale.

I'm excited for next years series.

Unfortunately I can't read books. Actually to anybody who already knew that about me, I found out my mom has the same problem and has a Kindle 0_0

So in other words, I'm in the process of trying to get these Star Wars books.

The books are one set of stories, the Clone Wars cartoons is another set.
Still. I do not mind this show.

At first I thought it was very lame, but it grew on me. Especially Ahsoka. Easily my favorite character in all of Star Wars besides maybe Mace.

At first I thought it was very lame, but it grew on me. Especially Ahsoka. Easily my favorite character in all of Star Wars besides maybe Mace.

Yeah..... I think Ahsoka was suppose to be the cute adorable sidekick to Skywalker at first. Thankfully some one had the balls to say "Excuse me Mister Lucas, may I have a word with you for a minute....."

Now where was that some one during the productions of the prequels and Jar Jar Binks?

I'm probably the only one in existence who accepted Jar Jar for being the comic relief he was.

Ahsoka is still cute and adorable, but also a badass.

Back
Top Bottom