Star-Trek Voyager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh common, your telling me you didn't want to see more? See how things panned out? With all the crew members, the stories, if the borg attack?

Im still peed that the next ST movie WON'T be involving voyager.

I KNOW, so bummed. I agree with most others that DS9 was also pretty good too, but I just really love Voyager.

However, I find Enterprise kind of lame compared to the rest of all the others. There are so many things that just don't get me interested in that show.

I would say my top 3 of the series would be 1) Voyager 2) Next Gen. 3) DS9.

Oh common, your telling me you didn't want to see more? See how things panned out? With all the crew members, the stories, if the borg attack?
well yea, i DID want to see more. but that's the case with every ST series that's ended. just because everyone's still alive doesn't mean they need to keep going. it would have been nice to have a new series that continued from there...but i'd say the ensuing star trek movies covered that timeline.

and you know, originally, voyager was going to be in the battle of sector 001 in "First Contact" but only appeared in the trailor for the movie. no deleted or cut scenes involving voyager have surfaced. they probably nixed it because sector 001 battle occured in 2373, but voyager returned home in 2378

i do enjoy voyager a lot. i like that they encounter lots of new technology and the politics that far away from home are kind of exciting.

yea, same here. but i think the ship's name "voyager" was meant for the plot of the series...their voyage home and what not. they'd have to have a movie with voyager going on another voyage, imo. maybe back out to the delta quadrant with a few other ships via transwarp to annihilate the borg or some other distant threat?

I am now REALLY wanting to see the next movie for this reason alone.....

Simon Pegg as engineer Scott

Engineer Scott as in 'Scotty'? For those of you that no idea who this is, he is the lead character in Sean of the Dead, and Hot Fuzz (the skinny guy).

yea, same here. but i think the ship's name "voyager" was meant for the plot of the series...their voyage home and what not. they'd have to have a movie with voyager going on another voyage, imo. maybe back out to the delta quadrant with a few other ships via transwarp to annihilate the borg or some other distant threat?

That would be totally awesome..

Im just so sick of TOS and TNG.... At some point they gotta MOVE ON!

I really liked voyager too when it was my first, and still do enjoy it.

however i understand that real trekkies hated it, and i see why. A lot of the side stories were really stretching it. Like the dinosaur ancestors, the human sattelite that destroyed a planet, chakotay's native american ancestor race or whatever. some were just plain dumb.

DS9 was my favorite, Major Kira is fine, Quark is frickin funny as ****, and Benjamin sisqo rocked my socks, such a powerful actor with awesome presence.

lol yea the warp 10 episode with the hyper-evolved people turning into lizards ****ed me off. voyager does that a lot...they have these crazy things happen, then suddenly it's all fixed and they don't explain it. how did janeway and paris become un-dinosaurized????? and they had freakin lizard children together??? you can't ignore that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom