Star Trek fans: load your gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's cuz I'm not a "trekkie," but so what? Matt Damon is a good actor and J.J. Abrams is a good writer. I mean, despite Cruise he made a good M.I. movie, some might say the best one. I dunno, seems like there could be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worst participants in this project...

Is there a Star Trek show currently on right now? I mean, new episodes being made? Not syndicated reruns. P.S. the only Star Trek that I ever watched with any sort of interest was TNG, Picard rules.

I'll give it a shot, but my wife is the Trekkie.

If Abrams is in it, it will be good.

Who cares about Kirk? Picard is the stuff... even if my wife can't stand him.

Re: Re: Star Trek fans: load your gun.

I wonder who they are getting for the rest of the crew.
DeForest Kelley (Dr. McCoy) and James Doohan (Scotty) have passed away.
Nichelle Nichols (Cmdr. Uhura) is rather old now.
George Takei (Sulu) and Walter Koenig (Chekov) still look rather young enough to pull off their roles again. [/B]

If you think studio execs in Hollywood would allow their peons to cast any of the original cast in their original roles despite 'how good they look for their age,' then you are out of your mind my friend.

It's tough to decide between PIcard and Kirk.. FOr me, it's a tie.. :D

Spock, McCoy, Scottie, Chekov, in no particular order were all unique. In TNG, it's Data and Worf for me. Riker, LaForge, etc. were pretty ordinary.

Best Star Trek Villain has to be "Q".. How can you beat him? :D.. In any series.

In DS9, Quark was cool, that's about it.. In Voyager... Forget about it.. :rolleyes:.. Seven of Nine was.. hmm... hmm..

In Enterprise, the vulcan chick is cool.. :D

Like I said, never was the biggest fan of the series. But I'll agree Chankama, Q is something...The guy's omnipotent and omniscient, takes on after my own heart. GO Q!

As far as the characters go in Voyager, I liked the doctor the best. He was cool. And I don't care who you are, Jeri Ryan is hot, maybe not as hot as Jessica Alba, who is perfect in all ways, but nonetheless, really hot.

Chankama is right about DS9, all they had going for it was Quark and his bar.

My favorite Star Trek flick's (in order from best to less best) are (drumroll please)

#6 The Undiscovered Country

#2 The Wrath of Kahn

#8 First Contact

and

#10 Nemisis (I was so ****ed off that Data died and got replaced by that noob accident of an android.

Generations was OK, I liked the idea of "The Nexus", but the captain in the Enterprise B should have gone down and fixed the ship instead of Kirk! GAH!!! oh well, William Shatner really needed to be killed off. It added alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom