Staples = RIPOFFFFFFFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea and plumbing too...and electric work. It's all simple enough, but if you don't know what youre doing, then what'cha going to do? Pay the price or be left out in the dark, meh. Either way youre ****ed.

DJ-CHRIS said:
If you think that is bad, the schoolboard is being charged 750$ to run a 100FT cable which is pretty damned easy.
That's expected for schools.

Like I am not Tier 1 Goverment Supplier as there is too much B.S. that I need to do. However if I get some government department calling me up, I throw in a little extra margin. And this is the same thing that any other Non-Tier 1 Goverment Supplier that gets one of these calls.

Like later on today, I am billing some one $40 to install a sound card driver. He's not happy about it, but then I told him
"Do you know what sound card you have in your PC?" he did not know.

DefragMyHead said:
Yea and plumbing too...and electric work. It's all simple enough, but if you don't know what youre doing, then what'cha going to do? Pay the price or be left out in the dark, meh. Either way youre ****ed.

Yea, that's why it paids to know how to do things, atleast IMO so other people can't take advantage of you. Also considering the Internet is now available 24/7, you could pretty much google anything for information. But on another note, if everyone knew how to do everything then there wouldn't be any job :amazed:

lol, yeah i know a women that spent "$265" on backing up 10 CD's worth of data from her HDD and she also bought a 512MB stick of some no name ram...

I laughed so hard... I said are you nuts?

$50 for a stick of corsair 512MB and I could have back up your data for like $25...

She was p!ssed...

I never knew how many people are completely clueless about technology until working on the floor. People dont know what CDrs are... I don't find it funny, but kind of sad - you'd think they'd know.

I mean the smartest question I had, so far - has to be "Do you have a firewire 800 PCI adapter card?" - because the guy knew what he wanted, and gave me a detailed description of what it is.

Man... people are insane. I referred like 10 people to newegg/TG for some of the products because the price is just horrific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom