sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich_Franklin

In Runtime
who here is in high school and does sports. Personally i have done softball and football. Now it is my senior year so i decided to try something new. I went with wrestling and i have to say this sport is really tough. It is a rewarding sport cuz it does so much for your body. I learned this too late. So whoever isnt a senior, stop wasting ur time with the other pansy sports and do wrestling.

Im in high school right now im in off season cuz a few of us hate to play basketball so we must wait til after winter break for Track :D. Which i love to run as fast as i can and cmoing next year will be are 6 man football team , no how the **** is football or some other sports pansy i would have to say your " softball" for guys is pansy with girls heck yea but guys wtf is wrong with you thats why we play baseball :D.

I played softball in 6th grade so that really doesnt count. For the past 2 years ive been on the football team and the practices are nothing compared to wrestling practice. Football is really easy thats all. Stop wasting ur time with football when it really does nothing for you. Id rather be working out than playing football but too bad i learned this too late...

? football it all depends on what they put you as you work your ass off if you want too. Wide recivcers have to work on running skills and catching, blockers have to lift lots of weights in order to block how ever it all comes down to what you are on the team and your mind on what you want to do.

Dont tell me about wat i have to do for football , Ive done it and i was a linebacker. but in the end it does nothing for your body. and wrestling is like a workout so u dont have to lift weights and wrestle. but if ur lifting wieghts and doing football then football is a waste of time.

When i was in high school in SA i played cricket, soccer and rugby. I spent the last year and a half in a US high school so i played soccer, got injured and just did weight training/pe for the requirement.

I wouldn't do wrestling, i don't sport spandex thank you very much. I like baseball and basketball but i can't stand American football. They should get rid of the helmets, tight pants, pads and 10 million time outs then i would probably find it interesting. You shouldn't be allowed to throw the ball forward either, then they will have to really work to get a touch down.

lol...american football...tough...lol
watch Australia's Rugby League or Rugby Union and u will see tough. u guys pad up so much u could skydive without a parachute and survive.

I'm in the Tennis team, Season doesn't start till Feburary. Conditioning starts in 3 days.:confused: Kinda looking forward to it, also kinda scared because I'm a freshman and the chances that I get cut is pretty high.

I play track and basketball and that is all.

W00T!! I have the record for most points scored in one game for my school.

53 points, against the worst team in the league. My coach benched me after the 3rd Period cause we were crushing them 75-30. So i never got to play after that.

Ending Score 109-35

It's funny because they're team only had 6 players. 3 of which were freshman, so you can understand why they're the worst team in the league.

When I was in high school I played football and participated in track. Football was a workout, track wasn't. In college I play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom