Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennis, Skiing, Bike riding and basketball are my favorites to play. American football and football are my favorites to watch.

I used to work out quite a bit, like 2 hours a day. That was before college, though. Now I work out a few times a week and jog a bit. I've considered getting into muay thai recently but I haven't got the time. I know several people from work who go to this really nice martial arts gym, though. They're in excellent shape, too, so it's tempting.

It is all about the Wilson N-Code. Replacement for the 6.1. You will love it. Back in the day I used to play with the origional pro staff but that baby was so stiff it gave me elbo problems.

I wrestled for 5 years and then got into Muay Thai, which I have been doing for the past 3 years. I used to race Motocross competitively, but that got in the way of wrestling season, so now I just do that on the weekends during the winter. Summer and Spring weekends are occupied by wakeboarding.

I'm into basketball...all the way. Huge NBA fan. Right now, I just finished watching a tape delay of USA vs Venezuela. US smoked them by 43 points, lol. Typical.

I also play well. I was on the JV team in high school but failed the varsity cut due to my condition. Now, like 10 years later, I play for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom