Split up with me Girlfriend ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZËÐ

Baseband Member
Hey guys n gurlllzz

Just thought Id post a boring topic lol.

Me and me girlfriend av just split up :( we was going out 1 year and a few months .. quite a sad day for me today!

Some things arent meant to be ... but mayb it will work out soon in the future! :D

If you're that lonely, maybe you can ask your compuer out! :)
If you act real nice, maybe she'll let you play some Leisure Suit Larry! :)

TheMajor said:
U will have more time for ur computer now :)

I feel sorry for ya.

That is such a true statement. Myself included, I can blame the reason I have no girlfriend on being so glued to my computer. Now that I'm on 9600 bps, I will not be on my computer near as much. Maybe that is a blessing as well as a curse. :D

Sorry to hear that. Looks like everyones having a bad month. I also know a kid at work that got dumped. Kinda makes you wanna not even talk to chicks.

All I know is, the world is a fish tank and there's plenty of other minnows for the plucking......I think the biggest problem most guys face is the yearn to go back....some it's stronger than others, I have a friend who just absolutely can't leave this *****, and all the bad stuff I found out about her 'turned out to be lies'........I'm sitting there trying to tell him, that yeah man she'll fill your head with whatever she wants....

I think about shit too much as it is much less without a girlfriend, in the long run, not having a woman is much better until your ready to actually be in a relationship in your late 20's or so...that's just my opinion anyway....I know it sucks man, but just think, within a month, you'll be over it ;)

My ex and I also were going out for a little over a year, and it only took a month and then you start feeling like your old self again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom