spiffy desktop pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337_d3r3k

Banned
kay, i would like to ....

take a pic of whats behind my desktop and post as my wallpaper hence, making it look ''transparent'' now ive done this just by takin a pic and posting it doesnt go soo..well...my monitor is on the corner of the L shaped desk....ith the back of the monitor facing the corner one sides a wall other is window
so is there a more.,..descriptive way of doin this heh..ty

no thats just another idea that sounds good on paper but doesnt turn out good in the end. there is no way to do it besides taking a picture what else did you think we where gonna b able to do

Taking a picture of what's directly behind his monitor and using it as a wallpaper... making it appear as if nothing except an outline of his monitor is there...

ya and i guess taking a picture didnt work so he wants us to find some magical way to do it.

He needs advice on editing the photo to match the colours, I should think. I saw a picture of a Mac with a background like this before, It was pretty cool. Lemme see if I can find it.

If you want to be really *cool* you should take a screenprint of the desktop with icons up and set that as your wallpaper and hide the icons. Walk away and laugh at people saying "why doesn't it open!!!11!"

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom