Spiderman 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just saw it today .. its a good movie , i would say as good as 1 , but the first part is rather slow

also...its a pretty long movie ( 2hrs 7 mins)

Yeah, the first part is sort of boring. But I thought the train scene was awesome. Oh, and we can't forget the part where Tobey Maguire takes off his shirt. :D

OMG.... that movie was a great laugh. MUCH better than the first. I like the humor....ex - when he sticks his leg out in front of the train. or the elevator scene. The baddy was good 2. :D

GameGURU said:
AAHHAGGAHGAHAGAHAGAHAGGAHAFGAHG = AAHHAGGAHGAHAGAHAGAHAGGAHAFGAHG

haha

or should i say

AAHHAGGAHGAHAGAHAGAHAGGAHAFGAHG

HAHAhA LMAO

:D ahh.. .man cracks me up..

hehe dont forget about aunt may and her being 6 inches close to the ledge that made me crack up :) imho< can also mean in my honest opinion i liked both of da movies

Spiderman 2 is a great movie in it's genre. Sure, the acting is horrible, and the storyline is cheesy, but watching Spiderman and Doc Ock move up and down buildings and such is incredible. It's almost like they tried too hard to tell a real story. When I see Spiderman, I want non-stop action.

winblowz said:
or the elevator scene. The baddy was good 2. :D

I can not wait to see the Special Edition DVD with the number of outtake on that scene.

ya, i loved it.

i dont know, just got me into it, not much action though, but the third one should be better.

!!!

wwoooooottt ChesMan is BACK to TF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom