Spiderman 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Daemon Poster
Ok, you all know we needed a Spiderman 2 thread... so here it is.

I'm off to see it for the second time in a few minutes. The first time I sort of made fun of it the whole time with my friend, so I can't really remember if I liked it or not. Anyone else seen it?

"Beginner...."

I didn't see the second one, but i did see the first. AND I COULDN'T BELEIVE HOW CORNY IT WAS!!! .... Anyway, i think that this one's gonna be much better than the last.:cool:

I have seen the first Spider Man and I hope to see the second one. I have seen a clip of when Spider Man goes to kiss that girl and the car comes flying towards them, just in the nic of time Spider Man picks the girl up and saves them. Looks real cool.

James

I suggest taking about a 45-minute nap during the beginning of the movie because like the first one, the first 45 minutes are just a bunch of BS of him trying to figure out "who he is". Then the action starts, and if you don't mind me saying, the action is pretty saweet.

yeah that is about right. the first one with that geen goblin thing was kinda annoying with that thing flying around blowing things up. yaddy yaaaah

Oh sweet, so shall I turn up 45 mins late?? hahaha. I dislike movies like that......but is it worth going to see just for the action/animation parts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom