Speeding Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive a jeep...not sure if my car -can- take a 90 degree turn at 10 mph ;)

Jeeps are reknowned for flipping over.

i'm pretty sure any car can handle a turn at 10mph... but here in bellingham its an extremely green city... people hate suv's / jeeps etc with a strong passion.

i mean rly they're in gear 3 or 4 (out of 5) by the time they get around that turn, thats why it takes them so long

lol dont get me started about those slow people who cut you off.... usually when i get cut off i kind of allow it because if they're risky enough to cut me off they'll be driving fast but god almighty when people like brinson do that it drives me crazy :p

speaking of roadrage... i've got some serious terrets or something when driving... not quite road rage but close... i got pulled over once cause an officer heard me swearing and wanted to know wtf was going on... i hardly see this as probably cause to pull me over or w/e but oh well?

i'm pretty sure any car can handle a turn at 10mph... but here in bellingham its an extremely green city... people hate suv's / jeeps etc with a strong passion.

i mean rly they're in gear 3 or 4 (out of 5) by the time they get around that turn, thats why it takes them so long

lol dont get me started about those slow people who cut you off.... usually when i get cut off i kind of allow it because if they're risky enough to cut me off they'll be driving fast but god almighty when people like brinson do that it drives me crazy :p

speaking of roadrage... i've got some serious terrets or something when driving... not quite road rage but close... i got pulled over once cause an officer heard me swearing and wanted to know wtf was going on... i hardly see this as probably cause to pull me over or w/e but oh well?

Jeeps are cool, but SUVs...yeah, unless it's used for what it should be, they should impose 5000% tax on them. Tearing up the road, polluting the air...etc.

Hah, allow being cut off? Well, it's that or run into them, and likely you'll be at fault unless you do some good maneuvering! Anyhow, I tested this 10MPH theory on the way home... I do an average of 20 MPH around a rural green-light intersection... I would've guessed like 5 - see how much attention I pay, eh!

Mmm, food.

lol yeah 10mph is REALLY slow in a car... i could run faster than that and you wont drive your car that fast?! lol

i agree with suv's being a waste though... I mean for a while my family had 4 kids (including myself) so we bought a suburban but why would someone keep it once their done using it?!

lol yeah 10mph is REALLY slow in a car... i could run faster than that and you wont drive your car that fast?! lol

i agree with suv's being a waste though... I mean for a while my family had 4 kids (including myself) so we bought a suburban but why would someone keep it once their done using it?!
So when they cause an accident, they win...killing their opponent, thereby avoiding a direct lawsuit. Ah, but this is where family comes in...:laughing:

getting into more off topic talk... under what grounds do other families have to sue another family for killing their son or something... i mean he wasn't bringing in any money, in fact he was probly spending more money then making... why should the family have the right to **** up another family's fincances because that families son or w/e killed another?

Lol if my family tried to sue because a friend killed me in the car i'd beat the **** out of them when they met me in **** :p

sry xtremely off topic

getting into more off topic talk... under what grounds do other families have to sue another family for killing their son or something... i mean he wasn't bringing in any money, in fact he was probly spending more money then making... why should the family have the right to **** up another family's fincances because that families son or w/e killed another?

Lol if my family tried to sue because a friend killed me in the car i'd beat the **** out of them when they met me in **** :p

sry xtremely off topic

Hah, I guess it's more for minors, but...still, people are sue-happy these days. Emotional distress, pain and aggravation, claim they were dependent...whatever!

You'd not like your family to get free money from the person that killed you from stupidity? Crazy! :freak:

lol no actually because really think about it.... lets say it was a friend of mine who killed me and he lived... first of all, all my friends would probly be seriously ****ed up for their lives just because they've already killed someone.... i mean thats pretty life altering

now i'm not rich or anything but we're doing pretty good since the whole tech bubble, idk how... but yea. So if my parents sued the **** out of my friends and made them sell their house and car(s) and other assets to get my family richer off my death, **** yeah i'd be ****ed they're being greedy not sad!!

but yeah i got that you were joking a little..... every joke has truth though :p
not to mention how sorry the family must feel and if my family, who isn't really hurting for mone

heh i love my dads suv
wish i could afford one
i really could care less how much it polutes the air i love how much room they have and the looks are nice to me
but thats just my opinion

Hate to revive this after it died so gently... went to court and the ticket was changed to 6 over and something like $50. When the judge read his testimony i was seriously going to kill that *******... he said i admitted i was going at least 10 over because i was late and thought it was clear.... i said two things to him and that was "i know i was going faster than 25" and "yes" when he asked if i was on my way to school...

I thought it was crazy how dumb some people there were... they were all dressed in crappy clothes and stuff and this one lady ran a red light (turned left) @45mph and got her fined reduced from like 350 to 300 after saying "i have nothing to say" :p

just goes to show you how easy it is to save money lolz

Anyways i thought it went pretty good... the judge was nice, didn't screw up too badly or anything.... but i swear to god you could hear a ****ing needle drop in that room before the judge came in.... sooo awkward and some n00bs phone went off like 10 times and he got "removed from the court" lollll

Hah, yeah, sounds like fun! Doesn't that make you want to carry an audio recorder, just in case it ever happens again...

Did you tell the judge "I never said that"? If so...what did he say? If not...why didn't you have some more fun in doing that? :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom