Speeding Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they do, or some, anyway. Myself, for example... If you get a ticket, you're going to be later then you would've been...and you'll have to explain why you were late, heh.

Drop date? Stop screwing off and you won't have classes to drop. Late for a test? Leave at a reasonable time... and if you have an arse of a teacher that would give a zero regardless if there was a hurricane, leave several hours early, heh. (Not that speeding would fix this anyway.)

The last, and only, speeding ticket I got...took like less than a minute because I told him I was in a hurry. I've had quite a few "arse of teachers" who wouldn't accept assignments 20 seconds into their class...its fecking annoying. And I live kinda far from my school. Some days I can make it in 30 minutes...some days it takes me closer to 45...its very annoying.

whoa there, i'm also saying its worth its worth it in a lot of ways and useful, not just "recreation", but really driving 35mph at high noon on a road practically deserted is maddening.... i mean if i do that i'm just one of those *******s who take like 5 seconds to make it around a turn or when a light turns green...

I mean really speeding adds more fun to driving, but it is illegal and i'll suffer the consequences for my fun.... imo its still worth it though

No it's not worth it speed limits are there for a reason.
True, but most are 5 - 20 under what they should be.

Speeding has it's place and time - like roads at night that'd just be stupid to go over the limit, but in the day time, your visibility is 100* - maybe...

As far as those "****ers" who take 5 seconds to go around a turn, I don't time myself but you have to allow time to check for pedestrians, other traffic, check signals/signs, etc. It's stupid not to... and the day you hit someone, hopefully they don't get hurt too bad whilst the retarded driver sits behind bars. (This is talking more extreme, which hopefully you don't do - and I'm not trying to imply you do...but IF you do...hah.)

And those who take a little to speed up after the light turns green - um, are you paying their gas bill? Doing so empties your tank unnecessarily... and in general, the people who speed off are bad drivers whom don't pay near enough attention - they'll likely be sitting on their phone...which is another topic.

hardly dude... i'm talking about the people who don't think their car can handle a 90 degree turn at 10mph so they go 5, and the people who shift insanely pre-maturely like gear 4 by the time they reach 25mph or something... sure some of that saves gas but IMO not enough to be worth it... i'm not talking about an explosive start... just one that actually gets you to the next light before it turns red again

hardly dude... i'm talking about the people who don't think their car can handle a 90 degree turn at 10mph so they go 5, and the people who shift insanely pre-maturely like gear 4 by the time they reach 25mph or something... sure some of that saves gas but IMO not enough to be worth it... i'm not talking about an explosive start... just one that actually gets you to the next light before it turns red again

I drive a jeep...not sure if my car -can- take a 90 degree turn at 10 mph ;)

Jeeps are reknowned for flipping over.

Haha, I love the last line! Fo'sho.

Anyhow, if you're being legal, you're turning into the lane that's "closest" to you - and if you hadn't noticed, gravity doesn't appreciate the abrupt turns - you fly against the door! I don't know about 10 MPH though. It's all circumstantial though, a big city intersection vs not, people around vs not, day vs night etc etc.

My car would die unless you were feeding it a LOT of gas ... shifting into fourth at 25 mph... thereby wasting more gas, so yeah, that would be dumb...not that I could tell you what gear the person in front of me is in... 99% of people do excellent in this category as far as I'm concerned, then again, Tucson isn't nearly the biggest city...

The thing that annoys me the most is when fools pull out in front of me, forcing me to hit the brakes... Half the time they don't look, the other half they're just too stupid. Now in this case, if a car pulls in front of you (already going that direction), and starts up slowly (without cause/reason), then they should be rammed off the road. :laughing: Ok, a bit harsh, but yeah, look before ye' turn!!

I admit it. I look for cars I think might be Vormund and pull in front of them, just for the **** of it. Then I see just how slow I can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom