Speech Due Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spit-wad

Bake a Pretty Cake!
And I procrastinated until writing it tonight, obviously.
But now I can't start it.

I need someone to push me to start it, please. Be a jerk, tell me to get off my *** and write.

Let me be first to say .. GET OFF YOUR LAZY ****IN' *** !!!! What in the **** were you waiting for, someone to write it for ya ???? !!! :p

(how'd I do ?? ;)) Good luck, and get of the puter and start WRITING !

There's always Google... for inspirational purposes only, of course.

What's the speech on? Maybe someone can give you a jumper.

It's an informative speech on Tourette's Syndrome. For some reason I grew a pair and decided to put myself out there and choose a topic about the thing I hide most from people. Unfortunately I've noticed that my symptoms dramatically increase when I think about it - not so good to be writing and doing research about it :sigh:

Not to mention I've got something else on my mind... I haven't been able to contact a friend since last night when he was supposed to call me, but never did. Very unlike him, considering he's online 24/7.

let me guess, PROCRASTINATION ! :p

Not gonna lie, that's what I wrote my last one about, because I couldn't think of a topic.

Awe, geez, sorry to crap on you Spit-Wad, I didn't know what your speech was about and why, I already posted what I did before I saw that. Sorry if I offended you. :(

EDIT: Saw your edit, I wrote a speech once on making speeches. I broke every rule on purpose and it was a huge hit ! Got an A for the speech and the presentation as well. Use that !

heh. Well we had to submit our topics last week, so I'm not in a position to change right now... not to mention I would have to do research on a new topic (required 4 sources, 1 scholarly, sigh).

Well there goes that idea. Good luck, but you probably should start Googling like Trotter mentioned. The WebMD site is good for scholarly material regarding medical stuff. Maybe try there for the scholarly aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom